The smile starts again

I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone is was 9 am and I was thinking about Ryan he was my first thought in the morning .
I got out of bed a realised my parents and brothers were gone I got a text from my mam telling me I'm babysitting my little brother till 12 so I decided to go for a shower after my shower I dried my hair and got dressed I was wearing blue / navy jeans with rips in them and a white crop top with black shoes after I got dressed I went down stairs turned the tv on and made my favourite noodles pot noodles .
Me and Caitlin were planning to go balbriggan to meet up with the lads so Caitlin called for me at 1 and we went balbriggan .
We met up with them and I hugged him. We held hands and walked to the beach as it was and okay day still winter though , Jake and Caitlin were like frenemies after know each other like an hour seriously they just argues and talked myself and Ryan laughed it was funny she told some of her pick up lines to him .
" if you were a vegetable you would be a cutecumber "
She had dirty ones too that girl is dirty and cringy but we loved her anyway . We finally made it to the beach we didn't go in the beach we were on the oath near a wall , Ryan sat against the wall and I stood in front of him , the sun went down and it was dark but not too dark , he leaned in and kissed me I felt his hand sneakily sliding down but felt so right , we kissed for awhile till I pulled out to take a breath he looked in my eyes and I looked into his then he looked at my lips and put his hand on my cheek then grabbed my neck and pulled me back in I thought that moment was so perfect with him while Jake and Caitlin were still arguing for some odd reasons then we decided we had to walk back  up it was cold and Ryan kept hugging me and hand his arms around me as we walked to keep me warm we made are way back to the shops to go sit down on  steps where know one was he sat down and I sat down out my head of his shoulder and he rapped his arms around me , I looked at him and kissed him and after awhile we just started taking pictures  we had a few cute ones and silly  ones "I'll always have these photos " I said to myself.
I was having a great time not sure but Caitlin but sad enough it was time to go home once again and I won't see him for a week as we have school and exams coming up , we walked to the bus time as we waited we were against the wall kissing till the bus came , I got in the bus and waved bye till the next time . I got home and went straight to bed thinking of him once again .
Sweet dreams Sophia everything is complete

---------------------------

Thank you if you read this far more coming soon ....