Time will take control

It's morning and I'm so happy ahhh meeting up with them again yes yes yes .
My alarm went off at 11 am because I like to get ready early so I can take my time and I needed a shower so Emily let me have a shower in her house after I was done she went for one I dried my hair and started getting ready .
I was finished by 12:30 she was still getting ready but she also had second thoughts about going out to them since she barley knew them but she still did since I was her best friend .
Another text from Ryan "on the bus leaving balbriggan now "
My heart started racing I was nervous oh god didn't know what to do ...
Emily and I went to the bus stop to wait since they had no clue where to go I seen their bus and hid behind a tree I looked around the tree and see them getting off the bus ... And next minute I know they are in front of me I panicked but tried to act normal lol yeah no ...

We were walking in the path beside the beach it was Emily and make beside each other in front me and Ryan, I was walking beside him till I felt a soft touch grab my hand , he help my hand and butterflies went mad in my stomach I was gonna die , it felt so right for some reason .

We went to the pier to look at the ocean and the sun was just going down it was 5 pm , Jake and Emily decided to leave me and Ryan by ourselves at the pier , I stared in to his blue eyes and he stared into mine and next minute I know we were kissing ... We kissed for awhile and I loved it , it was amazing the best feeling in the world . I pulled away and said " I think we should find Emily and Jake " he replied with " yeah we can or we can just .." He stopped talking grabbed my waist pulled me closer and kissed me for while longer . Then we went to find Emily and Jake they were walking to the playground , we went in I sat in the swings and he stood in front of me just talking , Jake and Emily walked out and left us again me and Ryan kissed his soft lips on my felt magical we pulled out and seen Emily and Jake kissing , it was just wow haha .
We were suppose to go chippers but then Emily said she needed to go home for a second and I need to go bathroom anyway so I did and she went in and she tells me she's not coming out for some reason and I got mad because she left me with the two lads and I felt bad ...
So they went home at 6 because Jake didn't want to be third wheeling me and Ryan kissed a few more then they left I asked my brother to pick me up since I was basically stranded in skerries by my own best friend . He picked me up and I told him to drop me at Caitlin's because she's basically my gossip person where I gossip to her I told her everything about me and Ryan .
But I wasn't sure if this meant we were a "thing" or not so I texted him and said ,
" so what are we now since we were kissing etc .."
" I don't know I barley know you " - Ryan
"Ah okay " - Sophia
Few minutes later I get a text ..
" I am so stupid " - Ryan
" why " - Sophia
" for saying no to the most beautiful girl I know " - Ryan
" so what does that mean " - Sophia
" it means will you go out with me Sophia ?" - Ryan
" i will " - Sophia
I was so excited I was just no words can explain .. But sadly I had to go home so I did and I had a great sleep knowing he is mine now .

--------------------------------------------------
A bit short but yeah :)