6

You walk along the quiet park, with your best friend next to you, Jack.

It was a shaded park with bushes as an outline, with a swing set right in the middle. Above the swings, there was a large gum tree that you used to climb when you were little.

"(Yn)? Did you want to go on the swings?" Jack asked with a soothing smile.

"Race you?" You smirk, getting ready to run.

"GO!" jack shouts, giving him a head start.

Instead of complaining, you ran your hardest, trying to get there first, since there was only one swing.

You ran hard and you got to the swing first. Then you poked your tongue out at jack.

Jack rolls his eyes at how babyish you are and pushes you till you got to a certain height.

You could feel jack hands on your back. But for one go, he placed them on your ass.

You give him a sharp glare and he blushes. But then you smirk.

"(Yn)? There's something I want to ask you..." He asks nervously.

You jump off the swings and face him.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He ask, with a hint of begging.

"Umm... I don't know" You say, not knowing your answer.

Jacks face falls and he turns his back on you and walks off.

You yell his name but be doesn't look back.

You fall to your knees, thinking you had lost your best friend forever.

Au: part 2?