The Cliff

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: Second favorite color
***************************
Hey everyone please tell me what kind of music you want for the next chapter and you can cue the music when you start reading but for now see ya~

Y/n POV

Oh, this is going to be fun....horray.....I went to Slender's office he sat down behind his desk and I sat in front of his desk. "Take off your Hoddie," he said, "No I don't want to remember what you said..." I replied, "It's not really a choice of not doing it so hurry up and take it off!" He sounded a little bit angrier "LOOK IF YOU WANT TO BE ANGRY WITH ME FINE BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE TO HELP ME NOT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He took out his tentacles and tried grabbing me dang I really pissed him off that's it I'm just going to leave......."I'll talk to you when you calm down Slender but now-" He slapped me with one of his tentacles....."YOU KNOW WHAT...UGH.." My eyes turned red my black wings got out and I was annnngggrryyy. He left a mark on my cheek and it was a deep mark. I disappeared into the woods. And I flew around the woods and went to the cliff. I had a little picture of Damien and me in a pocket I put it down in a rock that was near the cliff and dropped a tear. And my thoughts kept haunting me a voice was there saying, "DIE, NO ONE LIKES YOU JUST HURRY UP AND FINISH THE JOB DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU I should do it I don't want to suffer anymore I don't want to be hit by anyone else anymore and the voice did an evil laugh "YOU WANTED ME TO DIE THEN I'LL DO YOU THE FAVOR AND DO IT" I yelled. I walked towards the cliff my wings are gone but my eyes aren't....I took off my f/c cloak and 2/f/c hoodie and played it near the picture. I took one step further...I heard a Crack but I didn't care who is here to care about now? Besides Damien is safe with the other Creepypastas...right?...yea he is..I was going to jump until Toby, Masky, Hoodie, EJ, and DAMIEN???!!!.. I turned around "What do want to leave me ALONE!!" I said in my demonic voice. "Please don't do it y/n just calm down and come to us please..." EJ said. "Why shouldn't I jump?...hmm? Will no one miss me anyway right? So why should I go with you and keep getting this torture I WANT TO END IT AND I WILL!!! I said still in my demonic voice and I stepped back two steps and I was at the edge "Please don't do it sissy I don't want you to leave me like daddy and mommy you are the only one I have left please stay with me you are the only one who cares" Damien had tears in his eyes "I'm sorry Damien but I have to do it for your own good or else you'll be scared of the monster you see as your sister you will be hurt if I stay here with you ...I'm sorry" "Your not a monster just come with us so we can help you" Masky asked "Yes don't do it we need you here your brother needs you here" Hoddie said " P-please don't do i-it y/n I-its not w-worth it" Toby stuttered "Why should I trust you guys all if you hate me..." Slender appeared WHERE THE HELL?!?! oh yea teleportation heh..forgot "y/n I'm sorry I did that to you I-" I cut him off "No I'm sorry, don't worry about it it's not like I never got hit before and promise me you'll take care of my brother for me".... I jumped off and the last thing I heard was "Y/NNN!!!! NOOOO!!"

Slender POV

S-she jumped...

Toby POV

SHE JUMPED!?!?! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING AND QUICKLY!!

Hoddie POV

I have to get her back there has to be a way if we all jump after her we'll all be dead....hmm THINK FAST!!!....

Masky POV

HOLY CRAP SHE JUMPED I need to think of something and fast or it'll be too late oh god....

EJ POV

SHE COULDN'T HAVE JUMPED URGH STUPID USELESS BRAIN OF MINE I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE TO SAVE HER I SHOULD'VE SAVED HER!!!

Slender Toby Masky Ej and Hoodie POV

IS THAT DAMIEN!?!?!

Damien POV

I jumped as well she saved me and loved me too much she does not deserve to die she is someone who needs to stay here even if it means killing myself she needs to survive and live a full life with or without me...I have to save her. ....

Cliffhanger...MUHHAHAHA I'm sorry my roses if that's not really a ending you wanted I am very sorry so I hoped you like it if not tell me why and how I could change it to improve the next chapter also sorry if this chapter is to short heheh also again PLEEAAASSEEE tell me in the comments if you want any other kind of music or I should just put my favorite kind either one anyway I hope you have a nice day bye~