Close the chapter.

W A R N I N G :
This will hurt.
A LOT.
Like guys you can't hate me for this.

(Btw that was my ROWYSO picture whoop)

Here we go...

---

"Alright, alright" Luke says with his hands up, trying to calum down the crowd.

"We have some news..." Luke says, signaling Ashton to talk.

"I can't explain how much you mean to us. You guys completely changed our lives. You do outstanding things that rock out world. I can't ever thank you or love you enough for that." Ashton says, starting to tear up, obviously wanting Michael to say his part.

"Guys, we're not doing this to hurt you, but this is our last show as a band." Michael says looking down at the ground.

Calum starts shivering and sweating as the crowd breaks out into gasps, some start to cry.

"I-" Michael starts, but can't continue. Michael holds his hands on the microphone and rests his forehead on it as he tries to catch his breathe.

"Guys we love you... So, so much" Luke says catching his breathe from crying. "but we just can't do this anymore." he says while breaking down on the stage floor.

"We can't disappoint you, so we're going solo. We just can't afford being a band." Ashton whispers.

"This will be our first and last song. Gotta Get Out."

As they play Gotta Get Out the fans start to feel better and to not take advantage of this.

"We love you!" They all say as smoke comes through the stage, leading, Ashton, Michael, and Calum to leave the stage.

Luke strums the guitar.

"Hey we've taken on the" he strums again.

"world" he sings as smoke comes to the stage.

He disappears.