Chapter 5- Hurt

After standing there for who knows how long, I walk back to the dorm. I'm glad it's empty. I realize that my phone and tablet were probably destroyed in the crash. I pull out my laptop and find myself googling OLIVER QUEEN.

A few articles pop up and I click on the one titled ROBERT QUEEN DEATH. It talks about the crash that killed Oliver's father. There aren't any real details about the death, accept for a few photos of a totaled car, much like the one from earlier.

"Felicity! Thank god your here!" I look up and see Laurel running towards me. I slam the computer shut, and place a smile on my face.

"Are you alright? Thea told what happened with Tommy, the big idiot."

"No.. I-I'm fine. Tommy was right. I was being stupid."

"Felicity, you can't blame yourself for what happened."

"Kinda hard not to feel that way..."

"Come here." She sits down on the bed, wrapping me in her arms. Almost instantly, the tears begin to run down my cheeks again.

"He's going to be fine Felicity. Everything is going to be fine."

"Will it?" Is all I manage to choke out.

Oliver's POV
As I wake up my whole body is numb, at the same time screaming in pain.

"Look!" I hear the sound of my sisters voice, making me smile.

"Hey there Speedy." I open my eyes all the way and see a look of annoyance on her face, every time she glances at Tommy. Who just so happens to be sulking in the corner.

"What's wrong?"

"Your idiot friend screamed at Felicity, telling her it was her fault this happened."

"What?!"

"Look man-" I cut him off turning back to Thea.

"Where is she?"

"We don't know. Laurel went to look for her, while mom said something about finding you a body guard?"

"Please call Laurel and see if she found her."

"Sure thing Ollie." Thea leaves the room, and I turn my attention to Tommy.  Something tells me there's more going on here than any one is actually going to tell me about. There's a much bigger power at play here.

"I'm sorry. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"It wasn't her fault Tommy, and you need to apologize."

"For what? Telling her she has better things to worry about than books?"

"It's not that simple. Everyone always has the dark side of their past. You know this just as much as I know this, or Laurel."

"Look, I'm not apologizing, just because you have the hots for some girl!"

"She's our friend! Don't you remember? For ten years she would come during the summer, and the four of us were friends!"

"She was you and Laurels friend! I never liked her." The pain that I feel hearing this is almost a betrayal. The four of us had always gotten along so well, and now here's Tommy denouncing all of it...

"Just go."

"Oliver-"

"Go."