Prologue

Nyiome 💕
I stood at the end of my driveway and admired my house. It was as beautiful as I continued to dream it was. I looked towards the front door that was opening revealing my significant other. They were just as handsome as always, even though they were covered in paint.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I heard them call out to me from the porch of then house. I walked up the drive way and met them at their spot, kissing their lips. "Nothing, Just thinking about how far we've come"

The look on the face of my fiance said 'I know you lying, but Ill let you slide' They turned on their heels and walked inside of the house, but not before I smacked their ass. "Aye, Stop before I beat your ass." They yelled as they made their way upstairs.

I sat in one of the chairs on the porch and soon enough or two dogs ran outside jumping into my lap and found themselves laying there. "Well hello, Sir and Coco." I said as I rubbed their soft fur. I turned my attention to the kids across the street and watched as the two kids played together. One younger than the other and how they interacted was adorable, I didnt realize I was smiling and my fiance was offering me lemonade.

I took the glass from them, sipping it as they took a seat next to me. "We will talk about kids later. I knew thats what you were thinking." I chuckled as my fiance snuggled my neck, licking it a little.

A few seconds a car pulls up in the drive way and out of it is a woman I've known forever, but she put me in the past. Question is..why is she here?

"Nyiome, Im sorry, Ive made a mistake. I need you..."

-Breawn L Smith 👑