He didn't answer me, he just stood there statuistically. I grabbed his hand into mine. I couldn't lie to him nor myself,it would hurt too much. " But the worst thing about it Edward, is that over all these years, deep down inside, I still loved you too. I just never admited it to myself. "

I let go of his hand, letting it fall to his side. I turned my head, not wanting to face him anymore, no longer wanting to look into those eyes of his. I turned completely around and ran up the second flight of stairs to my room slamming the door behind me, leaving Edward in the same spot I left him in.

"Now is not the time Isabella, now isn't the time." I repeated to myself. After what just happened I really needed to get some energy out. And what better way to do it than kicking Emmet's ass,right? I smiled to myself.

I walked to my dresser drawers and opened up the bottom drawer and picked out a pair of black leggings. I quickly squeezed into them and didn't worry about finding a top as the white sports bra I was wearing would do perfect. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail and headed for the door. " Oh!" I said walking past my shoe closet.(Yes I have a closet for my shoes) I stumbled upon my black stilletos," I couldn't forget my babies!" I pulled them out and put them on. For some reason they made graceful. Now I was ready.

I walked out of my room, down the flight of stairs, to the multi purpose room.

I walked in to see Emmett holding Ara by her neck in the air, while the others,Alice, Rose, and Jasper were standing along the side watching intently. Edward was nowhere in sight. "Umm, am I missing something?!" I blurted out. He placed her gently back on the ground.

" Oh mom, I was just teaching Uncle Em a few pointers." Ara announced nudging him in the side.

"It's not like I needed any." Emmett said embarrassingly.

I walked closer to Emmett and Ara walked to the side to join the others. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked the big bear standing in front of me. He smiled, " The question is, Are you going to be able to play in your big girl shoes?" He said staring down at my feet laughing.

"Aww, don't be jealous. I'll get you a pair." I said taunting him.

"Ha ha very fu-" Emmett was cut off by me punching him square in the jaw. " Oww, what the hell was that for Bella?!" Emmett howled. I decided I was going to get him rowled up, mess him up a bit.

I slapped him in the face ," Is the witto baby hurt?" I said in my baby voice, I slapped him once again and began to laugh.

~~Emmett's POV~~

Bella began to laugh as she continuously slapped me in the face. Cheap shots.

"That's it!" I threw my fist at her but she dodged it and moved to the left, I did it again and she moved to the right. She's a fast one.

She began to laugh again." Is that all you got big boy?" she taunted. I grabbed her by her shoulders and tossed her to the other side of the room knocking her into a wall. There was a big gasp and it came from Alice. I looked back at her to see her looking at Bella who was looking down at her feet.

"Emmett!!! You broke my heels!!" Bella cried. I couldn't hold it back, I burst out in laughter. I couldn't control myself. Wrong move. Bella kicked off her shoes and before I knew it she was right in front of me. She pushed me, causing me to go flying. Before I could make it to a wall she was already there. While I was still in the air she grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground on my back. She had me pinned there. She put her hand on the back of my head and started to punch me in the face. "That (punch) is for (punch) breaking (punch) my shoe(punch)!!"