These people are rich. Very rich. Out of all the times I met Jocelyn, I would have never thought she was this rich. She just doesn't have the attitude of a millionaire. I can already tell im going to like it here.

    "Phoebe, it's so good to see you darling". Like she knew I was thinking about her, here she comes, arms open for a hug.

    Within my daze, I didn't even notice the two figures standing near the fireplace. I let go of my suitcase handle and meet her halfway with open arms.

    "Hi Jocelyn, it's great to see you too". I tell her as we embrace.

    Jocelyn is gorgeous with her dark brown locks and green eyes, not unlike my own. The difference is she has pale skin. I can definitely understand what my Dad sees in her.

    It's not that I don't like Jocelyn, I do, I just don't know if I was ready to live with her. Well too late now.

    Besides, I have to admit she is a sweetheart and she loves my dad. I can see it in her eyes every time she looks at him. She looks at him the way my mom used to look at my Dad. Like she would do anything for him, risk her life for him, even take a bullet.

    Jocelyn retreats to go hug and kiss my Dad. With Jocelyn hugging me, I totally forgot about the other figure. He was a male for sure; he had some of the Broadest shoulders i've ever seen and he was quite tall, maybe 6'2".

    He slowly turns his head, his wavey chestnut hair sturring with the movement, and looks at me with the most beautiful hazel green eyes i've ever seen.

    I swear as soon as he looks at me my heart stops beating for at least five seconds.  My breathing stops.

    He's gorgeous.

    Breathtaking really. I have to say, he's even hotter than Channing Tatum and that's saying something. He looks more like a Greek God. Someone who should have a statue carved in their honor. That, my friend, is how beautiful he is.

With the way he's looking at me right now, his eyes appraising me from head to toe. Slowly. I can see he likes what he sees, his mesmerizing eyes meet mine once again and it's like they're burning through my soul.

   I can't seem to take my eyes off of his. His eyes make contact with mine for the first time and all of a sudden his eyes go wide. He looks shocked for some reason. Does he recognize me or something?

    I felt a jolt go through me. A strange feeling just overcame me. What's  happening to me?

    Within a second, his shocked expression is replaced with a darker one. There's a yearning sensation deep within me. His gaze is burning me from the inside out.

    It took me seconds before I realized his mouth was moving and everyone was staring at me.

    "Huh?" I questioned. Boy I must be a sight right now with my jaw hanging wide open, proverbially letting all the flies in, drool probably coming from my mouth and my eyes wide open comically.

    "I said", that husky voice purred, "Hello Phoebe, im Christian".

    Im a goner.

    His voice alone stirs something inside me. I feel a pull towards him, something I've never felt in my life. I can feel my center, throbbing with desire.

    It's scary how just his voice is making me feel like a cat in heat. I feel an achy pull behind my bellybutton. Im so horny right now and I don't know why.

    "H-h-i hi" I stutter out. My cheeks flame with embarrassment. GET A HOLD OF YOURSLEF WOMAN. God. He can probably see how much your affected by him and all he's done is introduce himself.