Intro

My father introduced me to this guy. His name was Julius. He's 23. Also attractive in many ways. Blue eyes, a nice clean smile, brown hair, damn. He's very kind and gentle. Normally a hot guys just a totally douche but he wasn't. Handsome and Kind. He was so perfect. I didn't want to fall for him considering I got out of an abusive relationship. We have been talking the whole party. I waiting for the other shoe to drop. And it did...
    Julius's father works for the government of our city. Which basically screwed us multiple times. His father is a high ranked general that works for the president. All the generals we call the "Untamed Dogs" because they are always yelling at us for no reason. They like to push us around and take control of you. It's bullshit but what are you gonna do? My father works for the Government also but is trying to get out of the job. My mother has passed a long time ago. She got sick and died. I never really got to meet her considering I was only 2 at the time. But, my father tells me I look just like her. I have a best friend. Her names Taylor. She and I have known each other since we were born. Her mom and my mom were best friends until my mom died. Taylor's mom is practically my mom. I swear I love her so much.
    Now, what about me? I'm a very hard headed 22 year old who likes to rebel. I can be a pain in the ass sometimes but I got my reasons. I got out of a abusive relationship with a guy named Blake. I mentioned I like to rebel. He doesn't like that. He like to tell me what to do and where to go all the time. If I said "No" (which I did quite often) he'd hit me. We'd get into a fight and I mostly end up losing. I'm a strong woman don't get me wrong. But he was stronger. One day I told my dad about what he's done and he was sent to prison. 6 months time he was given. But that was 5 months ago. What's gonna happen when he gets out? Hell. I sure don't want to find out. But, let's see