Chapter 10

OK GUYS IM UPLAODING AGAIN!!I UPLOADED CHAPTER NINE LAST NIGHT AT AROUND 1:00 WHICH WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ANYWAY COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OK IM GOING TO ASK A FAVOR OF ALL MY FANS, PLEASE CHECK OUT BEAUTIFUL HATE BY Hooha84! SO FAR IT IS AN AMAZING STORY AND I LIKE IT, NOT SURE WHAT YOU WILL THINK OF IT BUT I SURE DONT REGRET READING IT. SO CHECH THAT OUT AND WHO IS READY FOR SOME MORE BADASS DAWN!?!? HAHA SO THANKS FOR THE FANS COMMENTS AND VOTES:))) IT MEANS ALOT AND IT MEANS ALOT! MESSAGE ME OR WRITE ON MY WALL IF YOU WANT ME TO CHECK OUT ONE OF YOUR STORYS! OHHH AND EVERYBODY CHECK OUT MY WATTPAD FRIENDS STORY!! ITS MY MAKER BY NSTINSLEY!!LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO ANYWAY IM GOING TO GET TO WRITING! LOVE YOU GUYS AND KEEP UP THE COMMENTS:) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAWN'S P.O.V.

I walked into the lunchroom and everybody stared, I heard whispers pass around room.

"woahh is that Dawn Kury?! She is smokin' now" I heard one dude whisper and I smirked.

"Eww what an attention whore" I turned to stare at the bleach blonde that was sitting on I guess her 'boyfriend's' lap.

She was wearing a tight tank top and short black booty shorts and to think she called me an attention whore.

'At least my boobs are real bitch' I thought, but just decided to keep my mouth shut. There is no use of wasting my breathe on that cracked out bimbo.

I got a plate full of food and walked past the table and 'accidently' dumped it on her. Her boyfriend shoved her out of his lap and on the floor.

As I walked around her I said, "sorry didnt see you there."

She gave me a dirty look and screeched "WHAT THE HELL?!? I SPENT MY $500 DOLLARS ON THIS SHIRT!"

I winced and said "more like your dads money." As I walked away I felt something slimy on hit my back and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"I know that bitch did not just throw pudding at me" I whispered. I turned around and her eyes were wide. "I'm sorry" she mumbled and looked down at her nails. I ran at her and screamed "come here bitch!" She crawled under the table and i grabbed her legs trying to pull her back out, so i could punch her face in. "stop your ruining my make-up" She screamed. " Maybe you should eat make-up, so you can be pretty on the inside bitch" I screamed and someone yelled "FOODO FIGHT!" The girl was throwing wrappers at me, so I took some mash patatos and shoved them in her face. She spit them out and looked like she was about to start crying. "What did you break a nail" i teased. "NO IM ON A DIET" She cried out. "EVERYONE BREAK IT UP!! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?" The principle yelled. Everybody pointed at me and I pointed at the fake bimbo that was under the table. "TO MY OFFICE NOW" He screamed.

-10 minutes later-

"If you havent poured all that stuff on me" the fake girl sniffled and I sneered "If you werent such a hoe" I said and she screeched "I am not a Hoe"She screeched, glared at me and the principle groaned "Ok shut up now!" We both kept arguing and I heard the worst words ever! "I'm calling your parents" I looked at him with wide eyes. "awww...shit" I muttered and the girl stuck her nose up. "Go ahead daddy owns every burger king in the United States and I dont think he will be very pleased with you" She said and I snorted. She shot me a dirty look and asked "Ohhh yeah what does your dad own?"She challenged. "Your momma"I said sarcastically and She shut up."Okay thats it! Both of you get after school Leo and Jake mixed together! Even though leo is a... douche bag and jake is just a little tit baby.

-25 minutes later-

"Can I go now?" I asked the teacher for the fifteentth time today. I have been in after school detention for about ten minutes and I'm literally dieing of boredom. "No you have about an hour left and you shouldnt have been naughty!" The teacher said. "Okay who the hell are you? Santa Claus?" I asked sarcastically and looked back out the window. I saw a shrub move, ummm... last time i checked shrubs cant walk. The shrub moved up by the window and Jake's head popped out the top. I almost laughed my ass off... He had camo paint under his eyes and was dressed in like an army suit. Since I was sitting by the window, we didnt have to text to talk. "Hey I heard my best friend got detention and I had to see you" He laughed and I smiled. Yess my friend is the biggest goof ball there is! "I brought you a friend" He whispered and I saw Isabella's head popp up and I busted out laughing. She looked like a snookie of Jersey shores cause she had really dark brown make-up on her face and she smiled. "I see you like my new look" she said casually. I just smiled and looked up at the teacher. "ummm... Is there a reason why you are talking to those bushes over there?" He asked like I was mental. "ohhh... well you see I was just lonely" I shrugged and he turned back to the papers on his desk after giving me look that screamed 'this chick is a physco' I just turned back to the window and did this totally awesome ninja roll across the floor. ' yeah im the shit' I thought as I crawled out the window. "Bye I'm going to play with my shrub buddies"I yelled at the teacher as he looked at me shocked. I just gave him a sickly sweet smile and ran to my car with two shrubs waddling behind me. Ohhh, I'm am going to be in deep shit when I get home. Deep shit I tell you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OKAY SO ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE A QUESTION! WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE MORE SHORT CHAPTERS MORE OFTEN OR LIKE A REALLY LONG CHAPTER EVERY MONTH? LEAVE YOUR ANSWER IN A COMMENT BELOW OR MESSAGE ME OR PUT IT ON MY WALL! I DONT CARE:) BUT DO YALL THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY OR TRASH IT? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IM ALWAYS WELCOME TO READ YOUR MEAN COMMENTS SO THE PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE THIS STORY CAN COMMENT ALL THE BAD STUFF ABOUT IT AND I WILL ANSWER WITH A POSITIVE COMMENT:))) BUT THANK YOU TO ALL MY FANS... I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YALL ROCK... YALL ARE THE SHIT.. LIKE DAWN! HAHA