Profile - Profile Pictures

Profile pictures are the second thing that another user sees as soon as they read your username. They may even be the first thing another user sees; this may compell them to read your username and profile. But the way in which it is discovered isn't the point of this chapter, but how to go about getting the best profile picture you possibly can.

It is kind of important to have a profile picture that is suited to your username. This means that it probably isn't the best idea to get a sweet, fluffy bunny as your profile picture when your username is about death and scary stuff, or to get a flaming demon when your username is has something to do with rainbows and magic. You get the gist, don't you? Just get a profile picture that goes with the flow of your username.

Some people simply upload a nice picture that they found on the internet, whilst others edit pictures to their own specifications. Some of you may be saying now that you have no idea to even upload a picture onto Wattpad, let alone edit it. I know I felt like that when I first came on to Wattpad.

But it really is an easy task to achieve! You can go to the Multimedia Club and ask various designers for help. You'll usually just have to fill out a form and they'll make it to your specifications.

These services usually come with a small price- you may have to read or comment on one of your designers' stories, or maybe dedicate one part of your story to them. Maybe you'll even be asked to follow them!

But be warned; asking for or giving out votes as payment is illegal on Wattpad! Both you and your designer may get in trouble for this! Don't engage in it! But honestly, just don't try to cheat your way through the payment. If you think it's a little unreasonable, just talk to them about it!

But if it's all a little too complicated for you, just ask me! I'm one of the many designers on Wattpad's Clubs, and if you PM me, I'll be happy to help!

A/N: If you liked this chapter or have a suggestion, please vote and comment! Vote if you'd like to hear more from me on my guide! As always, you can PM me with any questions. Tell others about this guide to help them too!

See you next time