Profile - The Rest Of It

Remember, the large majority of the people who view your profile on the Internet don't know you personally, so make what you write count! Share a bit of yourself - portray yourself to be fun-loving, cheeky, kind, whatever you may be!So you've got a good username, and a great profile picture, now what? Well, you've got your 'About Me' section!

Your 'About Me' section should definitely not be empty, or non-existent. It's just 2000 characters you need to fill in! It should reflect on who you are as a person, and your hobbies, favourites, goals, what Wattpad is to you, etc.. It is not limited to anything, except 2000 characters, of course!

Obviously, don't feel pressured into giving out your name or location - plenty of other Wattpad members don't, either! Instead, maybe give a humorous answer to the questions - I'm behind a computer, or something else that answers the question, without giving away personal details. Of course, if you want to be recognised by people by your name, do so! But know that the Internet is accessible to anyone...

OK, back to the 'About Me' section... Write about your hobbies, or favourite food or bands or actors or books, your goals in life or on Wattpad, etc.. For example, this is what I've got on my page:

- Greeting

- What writing and Wattpad is to me

- What I do on Wattpad (writing, designing, critiquing and consulting)

- Goals on Wattpad (followers and votes)

- ASCII art (pictures using keyboard characters - be warned: this takes up a lot of your characters)

- Sign-Off

So that's it - everything I think is important enough for me to fit into my 2000 characters! But people see different things differently... If One Direction plays an important role in someone's life, they might say how they are their favourite band, if The Hunger Games is important to someone, they might state how it is their favourite book series, etc..

Remember, the large majority of the people who view your profile on Wattpad don't know you personally, so make what you write count! Share a bit of yourself - portray yourself to be fun-loving, cheeky, kind, whatever you may be!

A/N: If you liked this chapter or have a suggestion, please vote and comment! Vote if you'd like to hear more from me on my guide! As always, you can PM me with any questions. Tell others about this guide to help them too!

See you next time