Paparazzi Encounter while You're Pregnant

Preference #29 Paparazzi Encounter while You’re Pregnant

Harry: He is patient with them when some paparazzi decide to follow you. He pulls you closer to him once he sees they’ve increased in number and have come too close for comfort. “Please give us space. My wife gets dizzy in big crowds.” He never raises his voice at them and lets the paparazzi take photos of the two of you as long as they keep their distance and let you reach your destination safely.

Liam: A couple of rude paps follows the two of you on your day out. They’ve been trying to rile up Liam, and they said some pretty mean things, mostly directed to you. “(Y/N)’s gained a lot of weight. You sure she’s not carrying twins?” “Child’s a bastard. Not too late for you to back out, mate.” He glares at them and is ready to pounce, but you hold him down and whisper, “They’re expecting you to attack. Don’t let them win.” So he doesn’t answer back, nor react, but instead he quickens his pace and drags you with him, He’s sure to tweet about his annoyance though.

Louis: Paparazzi has never bothered you two much as long as they get to take photos. When they approach and ask questions, he answers some, but pretends to point to a direction and tell you the two of you should check it out before dragging you to that direction, leaving the paparazzi behind.

Niall: When your baby bump started to show, the paparazzi tried to do anything to get photos of it. Some got too close for comfort, and seeing as both of you were claustrophobic, Niall hires a bodyguard to keep paparazzi at a distance when the two of you are out.

Zayn: Luckily, paparazzi never got the chance to come near the two of you since you barely go out, but when you do, it is always out of access for them. They only get blurred and distant shots of the two of you. Most photos that are spread all over the internet are taken by fans.