Chilhood Friend's Romance | Suzuno Fuusuke

Okay, so here's another update!
This story was requested by bellalidashi11 !

Thanks for waiting patiently, enjoy!
I hope you love it!!♥♥

✴✴✴

Note
(f/n) = first name
(l/n) = last name
(b/n) = best friend name
(s/n) = senpai name
(c/n) = club name

Childhood Friend's Romance

The cold prince is still as cold as the winter temperature. Can you even melt him down? Can you turn him into spring temperature? Ah, what am I thinking about?

Hearing the prince's undirect statement of rejection, your heart almost broke into pieces. Well, you accidentally eavesdropped a girl's confession towards Suzuno Fuusuke. Your one and only crush, your childhood friend.

He rejected the girl like threwing a trash to a bin. And his words...
"Sorry. Not interested in dating anyone right now. And what's so fun about it?"

The girl stuttered, "Suzuno-kun..."

He narrowed his eyes and replied with an annoyed tone, "What?"

"O-Okay.. I understand. But, may I ask you something? Are you and (l/n)-san.. Dating..?"

Suzuno rolled his eyes and sighed. "Didn't I say earlier? I have no interest on dating anyone. Besides, (f/n) is my friend."

You have been friendzoned. But you just let it be and see it as a typical situation. You sighed and walked towards your class lazily.

"That was surprisingly hurt, as always." You mumbled. Your best friend approached you as she noticed your undescribable expression of a maiden's broken heart face.
"You look funny." she teased you. You twitched your eyes and buried your face on your desk.

"So, how's the Ice Prince doing?" she asked. You tilted your head a bit and showed her an annoyed look. "(b/n). My heart almost broke into pieces."

She smirked and raised a brow. "An indirect rejection?"
Your eyes widen, "Are you an oracle?"

"Hmph. I saw you eavesdropped their conversation ~"
"Just say it to the point, you also eavesdropped them." you frowned and rested your chin on your right hand. She giggled.

"Well, this is how you should face your romance. Since your crush is your ice prince childhood friend."

"I know.. But-"

"(f/n)." someone called you and your words were cut. (b/n) smirked and let out a small, "Ah, he appeared."
You turned and found Suzuno approached you. "What is it?"
"Let's go home together today." He said. "Hm? No practice?" You asked. He slightly nodded with his flat expression. You gave him a nod, "Alright."

He went back into his class without saying anything and you sat on your desk. Sighing once again.
"Actually, I've been wondering," (b/n) spoke up and looked at you in curiosity. You hum in response and waited for her to continue her words.
"Is that really how the two of you... always talk?" She continued. You smiled at (b/n)'s question. "Yes. But not really." You replied. (b/n) raised a brow and showed a confused look. "What do you mean?"

You shook your head off. "Nothing."
(b/n)'s face turned into an irritated look. "Damn, I'm curious, (f/n)! Just tell me already!!"

You sang a random tune and ignored (b/n)'s yell. Your mind was off somewhere. You just remembered yours and Suzuno's warm moment. Yeah, those short-boring-conversation weren't really your usual. The two of you actually talked a lot. The Suzuno now is just...