Late | Ishido Shuuji/Gouenji Shuuya

Hello! I'm back~♥
Yup! I'm back with an update of course! It's Ishido Shuuji x Reader! or maybe it will turns out into Gouenji x Reader though._.

This story is dedicated to
@DragonessKunoichi !
Thanks for already requesting! *bow*

I hope you like it.. ;-;

:) :)

Enjoy reading!

Oh wait! Before you continue reading it, i just want to tell you something..
In this story, i use an OC named Mizuki Ami. This OC is from DragonessKunoichi! ;)

Okay, that's all!
Enjoy Reading!!

-------------------------

RING! RING!

My alarm rang. I turned it off and crawled in my bed. I sat on the bed and sighed.

"Huaaahh!" I yawned and do some stretching. Ugh, woke up early is not really my thing if i'm still sleepy.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and take a shower. Well, it's kinda make me felt a bit fresh.

I put on my clothes. A formal clothes.

A white shirt. A black vest. A black skirt about my knee. And also black heels. Ah, and also my little tag name. It's written here, "Mizuki Ami - The Top Employee of the Year"

I went to the kitchen, took my breakfast and rushed to my car. I went to the office,

Fifth Sector.

When i arrived, i went to my workroom.

On my table written again "Mizuki Ami - The Top Employee of the Year"

Oh yes, as you can see. My name's Mizuki Ami. A top employee of the year in Fifth Sector office.

I started working here about a year ago because of my cousin. She forced me to work here because she wanted to continue her study abroad. Ah and so, i worked here. But it's actually not really that bad to work here. Even i'm not really into Fifth Sector's plan to control soccer. Who cares? I got a good reputation, and also enough money for living. But from here, i kept searching for a lot experiences and for love too, maybe? Ah. No, no.

Well, back to me.

I walked on the corridor. Alone.

And, i saw someone walking here too.

Wait, isn't that the Holy Emperor?

I bowed. He and also a few of his assistants got passed me. Well, after they passed me. I continue walking towards my friend's workroom.

.

.

Ishido's POV

I walked on the corridor. And i saw a woman walking here too. Wait, have i seen her before?

She bowed when i passed her. But i carelessly didn't look at her and continue walking to my workroom.

When she walked away, i asked one of my assistant.

"Did anyone know who is that employee? The woman who bowed earlier.."

"Oh. She is the Top Employee of the Year. She helped Fifth Sector a lot"

"Oh.. i see.."

She looks... familiar?

Ah well, forget it.