Jealousy | Suzuno Fuusuke

This story was requested by Hawtness

Hawtness -san! I hope you like it! Sorry for taking such a long time... ;-;

✴✴✴

[ Note : (r/n) = rival name ]

You were watching people from soccer club playing in the school ground on break. Actually, you weren't into this kind of thing. But that's because there was someone you admire. Someone who made your heart go all doki-doki. Someone who would make you fluster and turn pink. Someone who would make your heart pounding. It's someone you have been admiring since a long time ago.

Suzuno Fuusuke.

Both of you are quite close ever since in the elementary school. But, you just realized your feelings for him in middle school.

Well, the problem now is, there is a girl who has been chasing after his heart. That made you felt uneasy. You don't want to lose Suzuno, but you don't want to ruin your current relationship with him as well.

That's why, you were watching his practice and sat on the manager's bench. Although you never applicated as a manager, but you spend most of your time here.

The team came to the bench and took their drinks. But, as you were going to give it to him, a girl showed up and fetched the drink you held on your hand. She gave you a smirk before giving the drink to Suzuno.

"Fuusuke~ Here's your drink~!" She gave it to him with such a cute voice. A vein popped on your head but you forced a smiled at the girl.
"(r/n)-san. Stop calling me Fuusuke." Suzuno took the drink from her and frowned at her.
"Eeeh? Why??"
Suzuno sighed and shook his head.

You couldn't stand her changing attitude. Especially towards Suzuno.
"(r/n)-san. What are you doing here, again?"
If you're already out of patient, you would've yelled at the girl.

She stopped with her cutie-attitude at Suzuno and turned to you. "Eeh? Why did you sounded like you are asking me to leave?" She said. A vein popped once again and you constantly looking for a way to reply (r/n).

"Eh? I'm not! I'm just asking.. Because you come here almost everyday.. I was wondering if you have things to do out there.. I thought you were a busy girl." You said and smirked deep in your heart.

(r/n) growled and looked at you intensely. You glared back at her and immediately looked away, and so is (r/n).

Suzuno looked at both of you and shook his head after he drank his drink. Nagumo teased him by tackling his arm and giggled. "Sooo, who will you choose, Suzuno? (f/n)-chan or (r/n)-chan?"

Suzuno narrowed his eyes that told Nagumo that his annoyed and put his drink back. "Why are you asking me that?"
"Well, I guess both are cute. Right?"
Suzuno rolled his eyes and leave Nagumo's question unanswered. Nagumo smirked and tried to tease him more about this.

"Hmm.. Should i take (r/n)-chan? Ah no.. I'll take (f/n)-chan!" Nagumo stated and turned to Suzuno to see his reaction. And right, there is actually a reaction. Even though Suzuno only froze for a sec and went to his usual attitude.

Suzuno's eyes shaded and he was in position to kick the ball with his hissatsu technic. Nagumo freaked out and ran away. Suzuno clicked his tongue. But, just for a bit, he did stared at you, who were busy arguing with (r/n).

He watched Nagumo approached you and tried to hug you. You were surprised and tried to avoid Nagumo's hug. (r/n) just laughed and supported Nagumo for it. While, Suzuno's heart heated up somehow. It was somehow burning.