Coffee shop

I know this is really short but I felt like writing it a while ago.
It's about a new person in a new place meeting new people and there is a kind of sequel.

Bittersweet scents fill my nose as I shuffle into the coffee shop. It's an interesting coffee shop, no windows but it feels so welcoming. Fairy lights hang from every possible wall.
Ding.
"Good morning, Darling. Your usual I presume," the husky voice of the cashier echoes around the dull grey walls. The voice that answers is like Christmas. Warm and mellow. The kind of voice which you want to listen to everyday.
" Yes please, Frank."
Chairs shuffle and papers rustle as she sits down. Her handbag makes a jingling sound as it hits the marble floor. "Ooh who's that, a newbie? Haven't seen him around here before," all eyes are on me. Apparently I am a newbie.
" Yeah, today's his first day."
My milky hot chocolate trickles down my throat, burning slightly. " Hey, hotshot," my head whips up and my eyes find her eyes. The green is like an emerald, but her mouth is turned down in a thoughtful frown.
The next day I come again, she smirks at me.
The next week I come again she winks at me. I wink back.
The next year I come again and she finally smiles at me. Her smile is summer. Sweet and warm.