Cuz, he is my bad boy with a tainted heart,

And even I know this ain't smart.

"DEIDARA, HARDER, FASTER DEIDARA!" I commanded, "NH...NN...AH!" The room came to the point where it got hot and the both of us were about to come. "Ah! (Y/n), you're so sexy!" Deidara changed position back to the first. "I-I'm almost there!.....Ahhh, Deiiddaarrra!" I panted. 

But mama I'm in love with a criminal,

And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical.

Finally both of us came as I felt Deidara's in me. A baby. A child. Boy. Girl. I don't care what it is. As long as it reminds me of the criminal I love. Deidara collapses on me, breathing through is mouth then through his nose.

"I love you, Deidara."

"I love you,too (Y/n)."

Deidara lays down at my side as he wraps his arms around me and went to sleep. I looked at the night sky, thinking about what mom's going to say when she hear this. But nevermind that, I cuddled with my boyfriend and melted in his arms, in my sleep.

And he's got my name,

Tattooed on his arm, his (fleeting art).

I guess it's okay, he's with me.

"Deidara" I called him. It was five hours later after we did (you know) but now the warmth of his body was gone. I couldn't feel it no more. I jumped out of bed, put my clothes back on and ran out the house to find him until I heard a voice, "THERE HE IS, DON'T LOSE HIM!" Oh no. The Anbu!

And I hear people talk,

Try to make remarks, keeps us apart.

I don't even hear,

I don't care.

I summoned Sora, the sky bird to get me to where Deidara is. We flew up into the sky as I looked down to find where my boyfriend went. "Deidara? Deidara?" I called for him, "Sora, do you see him?" Sora shook her head as she kept on searching.

But mama I'm in love with a criminal,

And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical.

Mama please don't cry I will be alright,

All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

"THERE HE IS! KILL HIM!" I heard a source of yelling below me. I looked down and saw just who I was looking for, Deidara running from the Anbu as fast as he could. "DEIDARA!" I called. He heard me and looked up. "FIND HIM! WHERE COULD HE BE?" The Anbu searched for him as I landed Sora in the highest trees where they'll never find her.

"Deidara!" I was relieved to find him that I hugged him. "What are you doing?" He asked, "you need to get out of here!" I didn't want to leave him, I just love him too much at this point. I cling myself onto him, willing to never let him go.

"I will not lose you the third time, Deidara! This time you shall stay with me!" I commanded, "we will find a way to stay together, will we?" Deidara had those apologetic eyes that spoke the answer for him as he shook his head. 

I'm in love with a criminal (Deidara x reader lemon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें