In love with a criminal

Deidara slipped my pants off as he was too busy kissing my lips and going down my neck. Feeling his sweet and soft lips kissing my skin is the only thing that I can't live without, along with his smile, his personality and especially himself.

In my mind I tell myself, don't cry, don't cry as I bit my lip. Seeing Deidara as the last moment together was sad to me. I don't ever want to lose him. As soon as Deidara was done, he took off his shirt and pants while I watched him, thinking about all the times we did together makes me realize that, we'll never see each other again.

Deidara went up to me and saw the tears slowly walking on my face. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked. "Deidara, I don't want you to leave me." I admitted, "why can't we run away together?" I know it was one of those questions where you run away with love, but I wanted to avoid being separated from Deidara.

"We can't runaway anymore. And I don't have much time." Deidara kissed both of my cheeks and placed his hands on my nude legs, "However, to born a life, a life must die." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around the blonde, ready when he is. "I want you, Deidara." I said. "I want you too, (Y/n)." He said back.

Both of us are on the bed. Deidara starts thrusting inside of me as he smothered my neck with his kisses. "Ah." I let out.

"How am I doing?" Deidara asked.

 "Good."

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 🎵SONG STARTS🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

He is a hustler, he's no good at all

He is a loser, he's a bum bum bum bum

He lies, he buffs, he's unreliable

Deidara goes gentle and pulls me to him as I grab a chunk of his hair and he smirks, "want me to go faster?" "Yea, harder too."

I know you told me I should stay away

I know you said that he's a dog astray

"H-how's this?" He asked. "Sink your chest into mine, you're doing great." I suggested, "let's do a different position." "Okay." He pulls me closer to him as he sits up with me. "This?" "Yes, this is good."

But mama I'm in love with a criminal,

And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical.

Mama, please don't cry I will be alright,

All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

"AH, DEIDARA! FASTER, HARDER!" I told him. "Ha, I will." He smirked as his face was harried in my chest while his hands were holding my hips. My arms rested on his shoulders as I held the end of  Deidara's blonde hair.

He is a villain by the (Akatsuki) law

He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun

"Easy (Y/n), don't want to get hurt." He tells me. "Shut up and change positi-- Ah...hn...nah!"  I got distracted. He changed it where I was on all fours and he was at the back, thrusting me. "AH, DEIDARA!" I reacted.

Oh, I know should let go, 

But no.