no regrets

(warning I am making fun of ships you may like if your in the fandom so seriously, back off now if your offended easily)

Frisky walked hom frum skool wit her big bro Assreal who is supposed to be ded but 4 plot convenientsy is aliv so del wit it. On der way herm, they had a conversoition.

"Frisky- sempi er nerd to tell u somethang impertant." Assreal said wit a tomato red face.

It cant be just red, it has to by tomato red. Since Frisky ws mute once agoin for plot, she looked up to Assreal as she walked inside her house. Just stared at hm as she walked insoid cause its totaly wit peeps do. When they where in, they sat on the coach, conveniently in ear shot erf Sand the skeli ten.

"Frisky, U ser pretty wit your not changing facial expression." Assreal sid wit noe ruby red face. "I want to be your bby."

b4 Frisky could respond Sand jumped from a random corner wit a blue glowey thing eye.

"Nu Assreal U cannot be Frisky's bby for I want to be and only me can be bby." Sand said angry.

"Sand nu. I dunt wan to fight m8."

Suddenly Gayton the robot that was supposed to be a ghost or something came out wit arms crossed.

"Nu- uh. Non ef U r Frisky's bby. The g8 Periodrus the skeli 10 can be her bby."

Next to Gayton, a tell Skeli 10 appeared. Assreal gasped.

"OH MER GER BRO. Y M8." He sid.

"TRAITOR!" Sand yelled in a star wars the force awakens type of way.

"Srry Butts I the graet Periodrus is truely Frisky's bby." Periodrus sted proudly.

Frisky stayed quiets and just watched.

Now Gayton left since he had no reason to be their otehr than to intoduc Periodrus and the bois started fighted.

"Assreal, pls move cus I amd Frisky's bby and I should be satted nxt to her." Sand soid.

"Nu Sand, I am bby so I should sat." Periodrus sted.

"No bth U rong I am her bby and I am right where Er belong." Assreal said get mad.

Then a vine came out f floor 4 no gud reason other than to introduce a new character. Flower the Flowey.... fuck it.... Suddenly came in a pot with wheels.

"On mu way to stel yo gurl." He said as the pit wheeled to the crowd.

"Flower you 2 liek Frisky?" Assreal sted and not asked like proper grammerz.

"Nu Im just ear to piss u off bi sayin Yush sew yeah I am Frisky's bby." He sid.

"Well dis took a unfershident torn of events." Periodrus sid.

"Well wut R we goin 2 du bout dis. We all thank we are Frisky's bby. But we canyt m8s." Assreal sid

Frisky realized dis has gon on 2 lung so she was about to say somting. But ten the door waz kicked dun for a drematic entrance.

"Not so gotta go fast!" The persoin sted.

Flower screeched and fell over out of fer. Assreals Eyes widened.

"Its the author of the journals. my sister." Assreal sted totally not making a gravity falls reference.

And yush it was non other then ChearChear Dremer herself.

"Wait arnt u supposed to be ded or someting?" Sand asked.

"I was but I am now aliv for plot retsons. Anywhore I am true Frisky's bby! U guys are all frawds." ChearChear screeched lerk weepingbell in teh pokemon anime.

"NU!" They all yelled at one tem. ⚆·̫⚆.

Frisky suddenly jumped up froim the couch.

"Would you all shut the fuck up about this 'bby' bullshit! Im a boy!!" She started. "Your a skeleton who is like 1,000,000 years old! Your a skeleton I already dated and you said you didn't love me and I only did that to get a good ending! Asriel cut the crap, you my siblings you fury piece of shit! Chara your supposed to be 6 feet underground! And as for you, your a plant! And has it crossed any of your minds Im fucking 9! Get some holy water! You all need jesus!"

Tutorial ten came in teh room holding a spay bttle lbeled 'holy watr' and strted spraying everyone wit it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editing this story gave me cancer

I regret nothing