A Piece of String (Reader's P.O.V.)

You sat in the corner, Puppeteer refusing to leave you alone. You hid yourself with your arms, feeling uncomfortable. 

Alex came over to you, pushing Puppeteer away. She held the hat out, tapping your shoulder.

You looked up at her, a little startled at first by her presence.

"Wanna play?" Alex asked.

You looked over at Puppeteer, thinking that playing Seven Minutes In Heaven would get you away from him.

"Okay." You responded, sticking your hand into the hat.

You dig around, trying to avoid the sharp objects. You felt your hand touch something almost soft, but still textured. You pulled out a shimmering gold string, frowning I'm confusion.

Then it hit you. Puppeteer had shimmery golden strings. Alex took the strong, shoving you and Puppeteer into the darkened closet.

"Seven minutes!" Alex shouted, closing the door.

You frowned at Puppeteer, while he grinned. He walked over to you, you taking a step back for each he took forward. He cornered you, pinning your arms against the wall.

He smashed his lips into yours, licking your lips and asking for your permission. You were reluctant at first, deciding to grant him permission.

He slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring your mouth with his tongue. He then allowed you to do the same, releasing your arms.

You draped your arms over his shoulders loosely, breaking the kiss to remove your shirt. He picked you up by your legs, and you wrapped your legs around his waist as he kissed you again.

He let you go, pinning you to the floor. He started kissing your neck, taking off his shirt as well. You placed your hands on his chest as he continued to leave a trail of kisses and hickeys along your neck and collarbone.

He started to unbutton your jeans, when the door flew open. The both of you looked over at Alex, while she slowly started backing away.

"Time's.....up....." She said nervously. "I'll leave you alone now."

She closed the door again, and you turned back to Puppeteer with a smirk on your face.