A Lucky Block (Reader's P.O.V.)

You sat on the couch playing on your Gameboy, having no interest in the party. The black haired proxy Manipulator came over to you, holding the hat.

"Wanna play?" She asked.

You looked up from your game, and you had just finished a level. You shrugged and plunged your hand into the hat. You were secretly hoping for either Silver, Red, or Ben. You were lucky when you pulled out a small plastic Lucky Block from Mario.

"Looks like you got Ben!" Alex cheered.

You knew Ben could be a little bit of a pervert, which worried you. Alex dragged you into the closet, then Ben was thrown in soon after. Once the door was oars and you were left in darkness, your heart started racing.

"What's your name?" Ben asked.

"Y/C/N, but please, call me Y/N." You told him.

"Y/N, I like that name. I know you're a gamer." He said.

"That's correct." You stated.

You could hear his footsteps as he walked closet to you. You could almost feel his breath once he stopped.

"But I didn't come in here to talk."

He pushed you against the wall and kissed you passionately. You kissed back, feeling his tongue slip into your mouth. He held your shoulders against the wall, while you let out arms hang limply by your sides.

He let go of your shoulders and cupped his hands around your cheeks as you claimed every part of his mouth as yours. You tangled your hands into his blonde hair, his hat being used for the game. He pulled you away from the wall, but didn't break the kiss.

He reached under your shirt to undo your bra strap, when the door swung open. You both pulled away and looked at the door.

"Time's up." Alex said.

"Okay so-" You started, but he cut you off.

"Okay, you're coming with me." Ben says, picking you up bridal style and carrying you to his room.