A Red Tie (Reader's P.O.V.)

A/N
This story was inspired by StraNgeloveXoXo hope you enjoy! Oh and by the way, Y/C/N means Your Creepypasta Name!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat by the window, having no interest whatsoever in being here. You sighed as you took another sip of your drink, tuning out the  loud music the best you could.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder and turned to see the new proxy, Alex. She was the one who had thrown this party, and her Creepypasta name was Manipulator, but preferred to be called Alex. You always called her Manipulator, as it annoyed her more.

"Wanna play?" She asked, holding the hat out to you.

You sighed and thought about it for a moment. You felt as though you had nothing else better to do, and shrugged.

"I guess." You said.

You dug through the hat, avoiding sharp objects, praying that you wouldn't end up in the closet with someone like Offenderman. You felt something soft, like fabric, and decided to pull it out. You had pulled a red tie.

"Looks like you got Slender!" Manipulator cheered, grabbing your wrist.

She pulled you into the closet and threw you inside. You stood there awkwardly while she went to find Slender, as you regretted your decision. He was basically your boss, and you didn't want to be in this closet with him. He was soon thrown into the closet by Manipulator.

"Don't have too much fun guys!" Manipulator teased as she closed the door.

"So, Y/C/N why did you decide to play?" Slender asked

"Had nothing else better to do." You sighed.

You felt him grab your hand and kiss your forehead, making you blush. For once you were actually glad that you were locked in a dark closet.

You looked up, at what you were hoping was Slender, as you couldn't see. You felt his soft lips press against yours, and you kissed back. Right after you broke away, the door swung open.

"Times up!" Manipulator cheered.

You walked out, and sat back at the windowsill, but this time, with Slender.