Truth or dare

"Let's play truth or dare." Shannon continues to yell.
   Everybody stopped what they were doing (you stopped hugging Johnnie). Kyle sat down by Shannon and basically started this little circle.
   You saw Jeydon get an empty beer bottle and say, "Let's make this a little more interesting."
"Ohhh." Bryan said.
"Here you can sit by me," Johnnie says making hand motions meaning you would have to sit by him you'll also have to sit by Alx.
"Of course I will," you say and sit between Alx and Johnnie. Alx not looking happy about it.
"I'll go first," Shannon says spinning the bottle it landing on Jeydon.
"Truth or dare???" She asked.
"Dare." He said.
"Ohh. I have a good one. I dare you to give a lap dance to Bryan."
Jeydon laughed getting up and then giving Bryan a lap dance. You laughed and laid your shoulder on Johnnie's shoulder. At first he flinched at your touch then he relaxed.
  After a few minutes of amazing dares and some truths the bottle landed on Johnnie. Kyle was the one who spinned it.
"I'll take dare." Johnnie said before Kyle could ask.
He looked michevious and said, "I dare you to kiss y/n on the cheek."
"Really?!?!? Okay fine." He leaned and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed an amazing red. You guys had fun the rest of the night before everybody but, Johnnie left.
  He got up and was about to leave, but you stopped him. "Hey... wanna have a sleepover tomorrow??? I mean I know it's girly and you won't want to, but-" You were cut off by him kissing you on the cheek and saying "I would love to have a sleepover with you tomorrow."
"Okay bye." You said.
"Bye." He hugged and whispered something in your ear, but you didn't hear it.
"What did you say???"
"Nothing." He said and walked away.
     A/N: By the way I'm sorry for spelling Johnnie's wrong. I have a cousin named Jhonnie spelled totally different and when I was typing I didn't realize that it was typing it like my cousins name. Sorry!!!! I was also listening to Wallflower by Johnnie Guilbert  and CatchingYourClouds ugh I love that song!!!! Also I'm still debating wether I should keep it y/c/n or something you guess suggest. I would love it if you guys commented and told me what you wanted. This was a special update Tuesday. Bye ill update tomorrow.