Tripping over and Fangirling

You arrive at the grocery store from your apartment. As soon as you walk in you see Jordan Sweeto getting some chips. You immediately think that you should just let the fangirling ran over your mind, but you decided to walk up to him. But before you can you have a fan of yours come up to you.
"Can I get an autograph and a picture?" You had 3 million subscribers now.
"Of course."
After the girl left you couldn't find Jordan you let your head hang low as you knew you probably wouldn't see him again. You know you have been defeated, but you have to go shop so you headed for the milk which was really the only thing you needed. When you open the milk container door you see someone get hit by the door and trip over a bucket.
"Ow." Someone familiar says.
"Oh, Jordan I'm sorry I didn't mean for that here let me help you up." You reach out your hand to help him up, but he doesn't take it.
"I'm a man I can do this. I'm justjoking with ya. I'll let you help. I'll also except your apology." Once you get him up you ask a question.
"Can I get a picture?"
"Sure, but shouldn't I be the one wanting a picture with you yc/n or y/n?"
"Well we'll take a picture with your phone and I'll give you my number and you can text me." You said a little bit to confidently.
After the picture he had a question.
"So if it's okay with you In going to ask the group if you can be the eighth member of My Digital Escape. If that's okay with you???"
"Of course I'll be in MDE!!!!"
"Okay I'll text you later." He says walking away.
You grab your milk and go.

A/N: You thought you were tripping? Nope. Thought you were going to fangirl? Nope, well kind of. I meant mostly the girl. Anyways comment what you think out shared YouTube channel name should be or just keep it to yourself and comment thAt it should just be the same old yc/n. It's up to you guys.