✩ It Begins ✩

Here's the first chapter with edits. Enjoy!

Libra P.O.V

I blinked open my eyes, I was on a floor somewhere. It was absolutely freezing. I sat up and rubbed the tiredness from my eyes. Something felt different and I couldn't place exactly what it could be. On the opposite end of the room I could see a boy beginning to sit up, a familiar gleam in his brown eyes.

He squinted at me and we both stood up. We stepped closer together and I proceeded to yell at the top of my lungs, "Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm Gemini! Who the hell are you?" He retorted, folding his arms.

"Gemini? You look... different?"

"Libra?" He walked over to a wall which conveniently had a mirror hanging on it. Gemini took a sharp inhale and rubbed his fingers over his jawline, utterly impressed by himself.

I pushed in front of him despite his protests and ran my fingers through my own curly, brown locks. I frowned, it wasn't the best look but it would have to do I suppose. Gemini stared at me and I pulled him towards the door.

"Where are we going?" He whined.

"To find everyone else, obviously. We need to figure out what's going on."

Sagittarius P.O.V

"Ughh," I groaned loudly, running a hand through my hair. I was laying down on a soft carpet and I had utterly no idea where in the stars I could even be. My head was on a swivel until I locked eyes with another person. A girl actually.

Her dark coiled hair bounced when she sat up straighter. She took a breath, "Who are you?" Her dark eyes hidden by golden frames were filled with confusion.

"I'm Sagittarius, who are you?"

The girl sighed in relief, "Oh it's only you. It's me, Virgo. "

"Virgo?" I breathed out and my shoulders loosened. My gaze wandered around the room until my eyes landed on a mirror. I squinted at it and the boy in the mirror did the same thing. Stars, I looked different. It wasn't a bad look though, I must admit.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Virgo checking herself out in a mirror as well. She brushed a curl from her forehead, "So I suppose we are mortal now, huh?" She said breathlessly.

"I guess so," I replied.

"Let's go find everyone else then!" Virgo declared, dragging me out of the room.

We wandered down the hallway until we turned a sharp corner and I collided with someone. We both stood up quickly and took a few steps back from each other. It was a boy slightly shorter than myself and a girl that had strikingly different eye colors.

The boy crossed his arms, "And who are you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Wouldn't you like to kn-"

Virgo cut me off and smiled, "I'm Virgo and that tall asshole is Sagittarius."

The girl grinned crookedly, "Oh! I'm Libra and that's Gemini!" She pointed to the boy next to her.

I beamed, "Oh!" I looked at Gemini, "Sorry dude."

"No problem bro!"

All of us agreed to stay together and look for everyone else or some other clue as to what even happened.

Cancer P.O.V

When I opened my eyes, I could barely see. This was most likely to do with the fact that I was staring at the fluorescent lights of a bathroom. I sat up and saw that I was in a... bathtub? Strangely that wasn't the weirdest part of my week. When I looked over to the floor, I saw a girl laying down who was also beginning to wake up.

She looked up at me with big grey eyes. Then she started to scream, "Who are you?"

I shushed her, "I'm Cancer, who are you?"

The girl sighed out in relief, "It's me, Pisces. What happened? Why do you look so... different?"

Not knowing what she meant, I walked over to the mirror and saw a different reflection than what I was used to. I began to laugh, this was so strange. Pisces began to laugh too, although I'm not sure that she knew why I was laughing in the first place.

Pisces opened the door and looked back at me with bright eyes, "I think we should go find the others, right?"

I nodded and followed her out of the door. Nearly immediately I collided with someone who let out a long string of curses, when she looked up I almost screamed.

She had a cold blue eye and a warm brown one, she frowned, "Am I really that terrifying to look at? Do I need to find some colored contacts now?"

I shook my head, "I'm Cancer and that's Pisces. Who're you guys?"

A tall boy with a mop of curly hair smiled, "I'm Gemini, the girl you just ran over was Libra, this dude is Sagittarius, and the girl with glasses is Virgo."

Pisces was grinning and beginning to hug everyone. She seemed so genuinely relieved to find everyone again.

Virgo looked around, "So... find everyone else, right? That was the plan?"

Thus began the long trek of finding the rest of our friends.