Chapter 2

Emma's pov:

It was now morning and I had just woken up and I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I started to have a major freak out. But I then remembered what happened last night. Oh my god! Last night Killian and I admitted our love for each other. Nobody had ever told me that they love me besides my parents and Regina. Oh my god! My parents! They can't find out about this especially David. He's going to kill me. Then, I felt a pair of arms covering my eyes and I started to scream and kick.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Don't make me hit you!'' Then I heard snickering. By the deep accent in the voice I, then realized who it was. "Killian, I am going to murder you!" I screamed at him. But he still kept laughing. "Who are you? Don't make me hit you!" Killian said mocking me.

Before I could scream at Killian for being a mean boyfriend and that I was going to get my revenge, my phone went off. It was a message from David. He told me that he would be at the station in 30 minutes. My eyes widen at the last part. Killian saw my eyes widen and his facial expression went from having fun to worry. "Swan, you okay?" He asked me. "No I'm not Killian. My dad just sent me a text that he would be here in 30 minutes." I told him. "He can't figure out about us. He's going to kill me and then you!" I said crying after that. Killian went over to engulf me in a hug. Oh my lord. His hugs are like those kinds of hugs that are really rare. I was crying really hard now. I took in his scent while I was crying. He then lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes and then he kissed me and I kissed back. "It's okay Swan. I'll see you tonight." He said while smirking. With that he intertwined our hands together and I leaded the way back to his cell. After he was in his cell and I had locked it, he said "Goodbye Swan. See you tonight." He told me one last time. All I could do was nod.

"Emma, come open the door. It's David." David yelled so I could hear him. "I'm coming!" I yelled back so he could hear me. As I was walking to open the door for David I turned around and ran toward Killian's cell and smashed my lips onto his. "I love you Killian." I said. He smile and went back to go lay on his bed. I quickly went back to the front of the station to go open the door for David before he suspects something. When I had opened the door, David had this suspicious look on his face. Oh crap. Here comes the question. I thought. "What took you so long? David asked with his eyebrows cocked up. "I uhm- was using the restroom." I told him. He nodded even though it looked like he didn't believe it.

"So, what did u need that you stopped by?" I asked David hopefully he won't turn his head toward where Killian's cell is. "I actually don't need anything. I came to drop this off for you." He said as he handed me a file. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you this. Henry misses his mother and was wondering if he can come to the station after he gets out from school." David told me.

"Uhm yeah sure he could come to the station I miss the kiddo anyway." I told David. "Alright I'll send him a text right now to let him know he's coming to the station right after school lets out." He told me. "Okay thanks dad." "No problem Emma." "I got to go help out Mary Margaret. I'll see you later Emma." David said as he starts to gather up his belongings. "Okay. Bye dad." I told him. He kisses my forehead and then leaves. I follow him out so I can lock the station. After that, I stood there to make sure he's really gone. About 10 minutes late, I decided that he really left. After that, I ran back to the office and called out for my love of my life. "Killian, are you still here" No answers came, but I heard snoring. I smiled at the thought of Killian getting some sleep after last night. I went to go the keys that unlock his cell and after I unlocked his cell, an evil grin appeared on my face. Time for revenge I thought. I quietly close his cell door and locked it. After that I lightly toss it into his cell to make it look like I "forgot my keys". I can't wait to see his face after this revenge. I thought with an evil grin plastered on my face. After that, I went in my office and started to plan out my revenge.