He cheated pt2 (Riele)

I woke up from my nap . My head pounding, my stomach sick and my soul filled with sorrow.
How could he do this to me . To us? Was I not pretty or good enough ?
He told me he loved me . Was that a lie as well? I grabbed my phone and decided to look at some of his recent texts he sent me.

5 days ag0

Dear riele,
I messed up big time. I recently just lost the love of my life and it didn't feel so good . She's all I can think about currently and I made a huge mistake.
I hurt her . And I never knew how much it would hurt to watch her walk out of the threshold like that. It hurt to know that now I'm never going to see her again ... I'll never get to see her beautiful face , or hear her velvety voice again , I'll never get to touch her soft skin ever because of a huge mistake I made because of my selfish needs . Yeah you'll never forgive me and I don't blame you but your the only girl that will ever have me in tears . And it's hard for me to be on set everyday with a girl who had moved on while I'm still stuck in the past .
But before you say you hate me ... Can I just say one more thing ?
I love you Riele more then anything in the whole world . I'd kill 56 men just to see your smiling face . I'd run so far just to hear your voice again .
I remember our kisses . And our hugs and our talks at night . And our cuddles and your everything .
I love you babe ... Well now I guess your just my friend on set .

I will always love you .

12 minutes ago

Okay I get it your mad ! But please can we talk . I love you so much . But I guess since you aren't answering it means that you are done with me ... Done with us . But I want to let you know I'm not giving up.

I finally decide to respond to his pointless text messages.

Can we meet up?

Of course!! WHERE?

You know where. Meet me there in 15 minutes... If your not there then I'm driving off.

I grab my purse and speed into the car to meet my ex boyfriend at our special  place.

Jace's perspective-

The text made me shutter. I grab my coat and call a uber to pick me up.
As I wait for my driver , I look at our photos together .

That picture was taken at Rieles house right after our first date

that picture was taken by Ella after we went on a road trip to see her favorite basketball team

This picture was taken at coachella

It was amazing experience for the both of us.

And this picture was our first season together

And this picture was our first season together .. Awe look how ugly I am .

I chuckle and scroll threw until my uber finally arrives .

----------------------------------------------

I walk into the yogurt place and look around for Riele . She was sitting there eating her yogurt . It was her favorite one . I could tell because the yogurt was spread across her mouth like a mustache .

I giggled then walked over to  her .

I take a seat next to her . Her beautiful brown eyes stare into my soul and melts my heart .

"So can we talk ."she says playing with her fingers . Her long mint colored acrylics tapped the table top as she waited for me to answer .

"Yeah ." I say looking at her with a small grin . In my heart I knew she wasn't going to take me back .

"Did you ever love me ?" She mumbles . I didn't hear at first

"What ?" I ask her

"Did you ever love me ?" She repeats loudly .

"Riele !-
She cuts me off

"Just tell me the truth and if you never did then we can just forget this ever happened." She says . She looks down .

I use my pointer finger to hold up her chin and make complete eye contact with her .

"Riele , never ever think that I never loved you because what we have ... Well what we had was special I love  you so much and I could never fake what I felt about you !" I said practically screaming .
The whole cafe stopped and turned around .

She sighed .

"Why would you do it Jace ? If you loved me why would you do this ?" She said getting choked up .

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah. I guess." Riele said sadly .

"The day before it happened I was angry that you might have been cheating on me with one of the actors at set so I went to the bar to forget about what happened and I eventually wound up with some blonde girl in my bed ." I say . 

She raises an eyebrow .

"I think I should go." She says standing up

"But wait !!!" I say .

"How can we make this work if you don't trust me?" Riele says with a tear .

"But I can change ."

"Goodbye Jace." She says slowly .

And there I watched the love of my life just walk right out of the door .
What could I do ... Nothing absolutely nothing . I messed up big time .

I ran out the cafe to meet riel before she gets to her car . I pulled her by the hand.
"I'm not letting you leave me ."

"Jace it's over."

"No it's not ." I say grabbing her by the waist forcefully .

I pull in closer and kiss her passionately .

She smiles as we release.

----------------------------------------------

Okay this chapter was wreck but I'm making better chapters soon so get ready .