Chapter 8

Maddie's POV

The sun beamed through the thin curtains of the hotel room, waking me out of my deep sleep. I opened my eyes to see Ross still knocked out on the pull out couch next to me.

I rolled over to see everyone else was already awake, and getting ready for the day. I reached over and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was only around 9:30am.

My mom saw that I was awake and said, "We were planning on going to eat breakfast around 10:15. So you might want to get up and shower."

I nodded and set my phone down on the night stand next to the bed. Then I got up and walked over to the pull out couch Ross was sleeping on. I crawled onto the bed and laid down so our faces were barely touching.

"Ross," I whispered, "it's time to wake up."

His body flinched as his gorgeous brown eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning," Ross whispered as he lightly pecked my lips.

A smile formed across my face. "We're gonna get breakfast soon, so you might wanna get up and shower."

"Alright," He mumbled, still not fully awake.

His morning voice was enough to kill me. It sounded so sexy and raspy.

I got up, grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Then I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Ross was waiting by the door. He smirked at me and walked into the bathroom.

Within 10 minutes, Ross came out wearing a pair of red athletic shorts and a white t-shirt. Since his body was still damp, the shirt clung to his muscular body. His shorts also clung to him, giving me a preview of what I'll hopefully being getting this weekend.

"Alright, are we ready to go?" My dad asked.

We all nodded and headed out of our room. We went down to the main floor where there was a buffet for breakfast. We grabbed our plates and stood in line for our food.

I like to keep it light and picked some fruits and a bagel. I'm not much of a breakfast person.

We gathered at a table and discussed the plans for today.

"I think we're planning in doing the outdoor waterparks today. You two can go off and do something on your own if you'd like," My mom said, gesturing towards Ross and I.

"Alright, thanks mom," I responded.

"Just let us know what you're doing.." My dad chimed in. I know he was having a really hard time accepting the fact that I had a serious boyfriend.

"Will do sir," Ross answered.

Once we were done, we gathered our plates and headed back up to the room. Everyone changed into their swimsuits and packed a bag for the pool.

Ross and I went off on our own and walked to the indoor waterpark. We found a few chairs to put our clothes on and we undressed.

Ross reached for my hand and asked, "Alright Mads, which slide are we gonna do?"

"Hmmmm," I said looking around, "Lets start out with something that's not too scary.."

Ross chuckled and looked around.

"How about that one?" Ross asked, pointing at a basic tube slide.

"Sure, let's go!"

We walked hand in hand over to the slide. Then we climbed up multiple stories of stairs until we reached the end of the line.