Drunken mistakes

Začať od začiatku

"Anytime babe, just say the word." Letty winked at me before pulling me to the front of the line and I was just along for the ride as she talked to the ginormous bouncer named Razor, and if it wasn't for the way he played with Letty when we came, I would have been terrified of the guy.

The club was filled to the brim with people, loud party music booming from the strategically placed speakers and it was so crowded it took us ten minutes to get from the entrance to the bar, both of us clinging to each other so we wouldn't get lost in the massive crowd of dancing writhing bodies on the dancefloor. I'm pretty sure at least three couples were mere seconds away from having sex right there in the open, but we didn't stick around to find out.

"What do you want?" I had to lean in to hear what Letty said, she was leaning against the bar, waiting for the bartender to finish his orders before he got to us.

"Tequila, and a long island ice tea" I wasn't planning on holding back on the alcohol tonight. Letty was right, this might be my last chance to have some serious mind blowing fun in a long time and I wasn't going to waste it.

"Yeah girl, that's what I'm talking about."

That's how it went, three shots of Tequila, five Long Island Ice Tea's later and we were both shaking it out on the dancefloor. I had no idea how long we'd been dancing, when I decided I needed another drink. It could have been two hours or ten minutes, at some point I didn't even care anymore. It was while we were sitting at the bar, throwing back more Tequila that I saw them. A couple that for some reason reminded me of Luca and me years ago, and it pissed me off. I don't know what made me do it, but when Letty excused herself to go to the bathroom I walked into one of the more quiet corners of the club and next thing I knew I was calling him.

He picked up on the second ring, and he didn't sound happy, which made me unbelivably happy for a fraction of a second before I went back to being pissed.

"You're an asshole," as miracles would have it, I wasn't slurring my words, even though at that point I was far beyond drunk, coming perilously close to the point where I would eventually pass out.

"Ana?"

"Yeah, it's me you dick. Did I mention I think you're an asshole? Who the hell do you think you are, coming back into my life after all this time and giving me demands?! Well, I have an answer for you mister, go screw yourself! I'm not going to be part of your sick little game, you had your chance with me years ago and you didn't want it. So now, I'm going to forget all about you and your sexy ass and find someone else." By the time my rant finished, I was feeling light headed and had to brace myself against the wall to keep from falling down.

"Ana, are you drunk?" I snorted, before erupting into a full blown fit of giggles that made it hard to breathe.

"Hell yes I'm drunk, but that's got nothing to do with it. Everyone knows you're just more honest when you're drunk, I know I am."

"Where are you?" Ooh, he sounded pissed. Good. So was I.

"None of your goddamn business! You're a bully Luca, I'll find some other way to get you your money, just leave me alone." I didn't give him a chance to reply before I ended the call and staggered my way back to the bar right before Letty came back. I didn't tell her about the phone call, pretended like I'd been waiting for her by the bar all along, and she was just as drunk as me so she couldn't tell that I was lying.

"Come on, I want to dance some more!" Letty grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dancefloor, shaking our asses in tune to the music and in that moment I felt more empowered than I ever had before.

Of course, had I been sober I would have realized my mistake long before I made that phonecall and never gone through with it in the first place. What drunk me thought of as a victory, was actually another nail in the coffin for sober me, because all I really achieved by making that call was provoking Luca even more, and I knew without a doubt how that was never a good idea.

"Can we get some air? I can't breathe in here!" Letty nodded and motioned for me to lead the way, which was easier said then done when trying to avoid getting groped by every other person we passed.

We stumbled out of the club, both of us happy drunk and feeling on top of the world, but as soon as the chill night air hit my skin and I was able to breathe again, the reality of what I had done kicked in and I felt a pit in my stomach.

"Dios, no me he divertido tanto en mucho tiempo!" Letty usually converted to full on Spanish whenever she had a little too much to drink, and I was a lot similar, switching between Spanish and Italian depending on who I was with at any given moment.

"Yo sé, realmente necesitaba esta noche" Letty grinned and we both leaned back against the wall in a moment of silence before I blurted my confession.

"I called him," Letty turned her head head and I sighed at her questioning look.

"Luca, I called him. Drunk dialed him, actually, while you were in the bathroom."

"What did you say?" I gave a humorless laugh and shook my head.

"Nothing good. Christ Letty, what the hell am I going to do? He's not going to be happy next time we see each other." Letty was about to respond when her head swiveled to the side and I was too tired to follow the direction of her gaze, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the wall instead.

"Did you happen to tell him where we were during this phonecall?" I opened my eyes again and frowned.

"No, why?" Letty glanced towards the line again.

"Because he's here..."

*****************************************************************************************************

Hello all you amazing people!

First of all I'd like to apologize for the incredibly long time between updates, so sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Secondly, I know the spanish is probably horrible, but I'm using google so I hope you'll forgive me for that one. Here's what they said:

Letty: God, I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

Ana: I know, I really needed that tonight.

Other than that I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll try not to take so long on the next update!

Love you all <3

-xoxo Linn :)