Ch-1 Separation and Preparation

Roderich sighed as he walked down the halls of the Castle of Clubs. He'd just finished dealing with Ivan and running him through what the coronation would be like, and as of right now the beta desperately wanted to just play piano for his wife. The brunette calmly walked into his sleeping chambers. He noticed that the curtains separating his sleeping quarters from his wife's were closed. He decided to see if she was in there.

"Elizabeta?" Roderich questioned as he pushed the heavy green curtain aside. He stopped as he saw his wife. The brown haired omega was wearing only her undergarments and was looking at a certain mark on her right thigh.

"Roderich!" Elizabeta gasped and quickly tried to cover the Queen of Clubs tattoo.

"Is it real?" Roderich asked. He had dealt with people who tried to fake Royal tattoos before and wanted to know if it was real. Elizabeta casted her gaze downwards as she nodded. Tears rolled down her face as she silently cried. Roderich stepped forward and tilted her to look up. He brushed her tears away with his thumbs. "We will have to take you to Ivan." Roderich sighs.

"But that will mean that we will have to leave each other." Elizabeta mumbles.

"I know, but we could end up in danger if Ivan found out we were keeping this a secret from him. How about you stay here? I'll go collect him and bring him here." Roderich moves to leave.

"But he will see me without proper clothing." Elizabeta hurries to put clothes on. The beta male instead places a gloved hand on her pale hands.

"He is to be your husband, do not worry about him seeing you like this." Roderich then leaves the small bed chambers. Elizabeta sat down and covered her face as she thought over what this tattoo bought her.

"Ivan!" Roderich calls out as he walks into the throne room. The soon-to-be King was sat in the King of Clubs throne.

"What?" Ivan asks. He smiled his childish looking smile at the beta; which only caused the brunette to gulp nervously. Roderich mentally shook away his fear of the large man before staring at him.

"One; you should not be in that seat, you are not yet King. Two; if you would come with me I have to show you someone." Roderich scolded the fair headed alpha. Ivan stood and calmly walked over to the brunette before the pair left the large throne room and walked down the halls. They stopped outside Roderich's door. Ivan just turned to look at Roderich with a raised eyebrow. Roderich sighs and pushes the door open.

"Who am I meeting?" Ivan asks.

"Meet your Queen." Roderich says as he pushes aside dark green curtains. Elizabeta still sat nervously on the end of her bed. She looked over at her husband – well ex-husband – and her future husband. Ivan eyed her with a pleased look on his face.

"So Elizabeta is my Queen?" Ivan walked towards the omega. The alpha towered over Elizabeta as he gestured for her to give him her leg. Elizabeta raised her right leg and allowed Ivan to look over the tattoo on her thigh. "You will have your stuff in the Queen's chambers by tonight." Ivan says before dropping her leg. Elizabeta nodded as she still looked down. "And you will not touch her." Ivan's eyes turned to meet with Roderich's. The brunette beta quickly nodded; feeling himself start to shake under the intense gaze. Ivan smiled before leaving the room.

"Well I guess I should leave you to pack your stuff." Roderich says.

"Yes, I will most likely see you again at dinner." Elizabeta says. The pair glance up and smile softly at each other before Roderich turned to leave. Elizabeta stood and changed into some clothes before walking over to the large sword resting on her dresser. She moves it to her bed as she starts to unpack her clothes from the dresser. She hears the curtains ruffle behind her and she turns to see a maid standing there.