To PLAY and go CRAZY!

ابدأ من البداية

"Why can't straight people control their goddamned hormones?" Jessica screamed. Isabelle let me go and looked around at everyone, sneering at Ivy.

"Hi Isabelle. How are you?" Ivy came and asked. Huh. Not the reaction I was expecting.

"I was fine all this time, until I saw you." Isabelle said, looking like she won awards.

"Oh, was I meant to be offended? Sorry but the only thing offending me is your face." Ivy calmly retorted back and high-fived Kareena and Amelia who were both laughing along with the rest of the girls and the boys. I coughed to hide my laugh and Isabelle gave me a glare for that.

All of us sat cross-legged on the towels but Isabelle sat on my lap while Miley was on Kenny's. The girls - except Ivy – stood up, chattering and began to remove their clothes. Isabelle was wearing a pink bikini with black bows on the top of each cup, Jessica and Kareena were wearing matching black and white bikinis, Amelia was wearing a full black one while Emily was wearing a full yellow one and Miley a cute purple one with a small flower designs on them. Wow, we had quite the view.

"Aww Miles, that's a nice bikini. Where did you get it from?" Ivy asked her sister curiously. Miley looked down at her feet and a blush reached her cheeks.

"Honnyhotitforne". She mumbled. All of us leaned in to hear what she said and waited for her to repeat it. She lifted her head and looked at the sky, blowing a breath out of annoyance."I said, Kenny got it for me." Again a faint blush reached her cheeks. The heads of everyone turned to Kenny so fast it was a shock no one got whiplash. He looked down at his lap and started to blush. The guys and me started to hoot and laugh while the girls aww-ed at the couple who were both looking like all their blood in the their bodies were in their face.

"I thought it was cute and it matched her." Kenny softly spoke. Both of them started to blush again.

"So Ivy, why aren't you in yours?" Noah expertly changed the subject for the sake of his baby brother.

"Right now? I thought we cou-"

"Why Ivy? Scared the boys will boo at at your not-so-hot bod? Well, you deal with what you have." Isabelle said, cutting off Ivy. Ivy merely smiled and got up.

"Alright Isabelle." She said and wiggled her feet out of her purple flip-flops. She took hold of the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head, making all the jaws drop, including Isabelle's.

DAYUM! She was wearing a gray swimsuit that had a cut on the left side of her waist, showing her bellybutton and her dream catcher tattoo that had a few words underneath it and the cut had white triangles inside it, resembling a shark's mouth.

Wow! I mean I never knew Ivy worked out. Her toned stomach was just right. And her ass was amazing. I mean I have seen a lot of butts before but dang! Hers was like on top. Her rack looked amazing as well.

"WOW! I mean.......WOW!" Damien breathed out dreamily. I could see everyone had their eyes stuck on Ivy.

"Wait a minute, you didn't have a tattoo that day. Did u get it done?" Amelia asked her.

"Oh that thing? Yeah..."

"What does 'She loved and laughed and lived and left' mean? Was it meant for someone?" Ryan questioned. I looked at the tattoo and saw he was the right. There were 8 words written underneath and four of them began with L.

"What? No! I just wanted a tattoo with a quote since my previous tattoo didn't have any words." She answered quickly.

"Previous tattoo?" I asked this time. She looked at me and nodded, then lifted her right foot of the sand and showed it to me. There it was: An owl sitting on a branch that circles her ankle. I can't believe I never noticed that.