Here Come's Trouble

* Hi, I don't like doing authors notes like this often but I have to let you know that I appollogize for not posting on any of my stories for a while but, I have been very busy and as you know I've been having uploading issues but, I've got those fixed.Eventually I would like to get to posting to at least one story every week but I don't know if my hectic life will allow it :) enjoy the story :)*'

"My Lady, we have a problem." Officer said

"What is it?" Sarah asked curiously.

Then she heard voices that answered her question for her, cold metallicy robot voices.

"EXTERMINATE!"

Sarah looked over towards the Doctor in fear.

"Doctor, run!" she exclaimed.

The Doctor got up and hurried out of the cell as he shouted back to Rori, "Carry Amy with you and follow me!"

Rori hastily picked up Amy and ran behind them. They could see the TARDIS ahead but Sarah was falling back behind the Doctor and the Daleks were quickly gaining on them. Sarah reached into her pocket and pulled out a gun. "Dad, hurry get mom into the TARDIS!" Sarah cried.

She began shooting at the Daleks in defence but, she was begining to get overwhelmed. Then shots began firing from behind her, she turned around to see the Doctor there smiling. She shouldn't have turned around though because in that instant a shot was fired. Suddenly, a look of horror struck across the Doctors face. Everyone screamed her name just as she felt a peircing pain in her leg and she fell to the ground. A Dalek had shot Sarah's leg. The Doctor was pissed. He went rambo shooting Daleks left and right as he scooped Sarah up in his arms. He doged shots from the Daleks as he rushed over to the TARDIS. He swiftly ran in, making sure the door closed behind him. He dashed to the medical bay as fast as he could and he placed Sarah on one of the beds. No sooner had he set her down, he got to work taking pulses, and readings, to help fix her. To Sarah this all happened in a blur as she slowly fell into the dark abyss of unconciousness.