9

After I met Sehun, I felt a little less burden. I really thanked him. But at the same time I feel bad for him. He couldn't do his exam because of me.

"Seunghwan."

I turned around.

"B-Baekhyun?"

He went to my place and smiled. "Are you okay?" he asked me in concerned and patted my head. I widened my eyes with his sudden touch. "Uhm, yeah?" I was kind a confused. It's either I'm questioning it or it's a statement.  He chuckled and nodded. "Where were you just now? You nearly got expell from doing the exam."

"I was at the library and I didn't see the time."

"With Sehun?"

I looked at him and his face was in serious.

"Uhm..."

Then I heard someone fake coughing. Both of us turned out head. "Sehun..." I whispered but Baekhyun could heard me. He was looking at Baekhyun with his dagger gaze. So does Baekhyun.

 So does Baekhyun

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked him

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked him. "Why? Do you think you owe this place?" Sehun said. Baekhyun chuckled.  "I'm talking with Seunghwan. Is that a problem?"

I saw Sehun smirked.

"Of course not but you're asking her about me." Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. "I'm just wondering why you have been following her." Sehun shook his head. "That's interrupted people's business Baekhyun."

"Oh, if it's Seunghwan. It's my business too."

I looked at both of them. I would be killed by their death gaze. I stood up in the middle of them. Both of them looking at me.  "I don't know what's you both problem but I'm getting uncomfortable here." I said. Both of their gaze soften. "Sorry Seunghwan." they said at the same time.