New World

YOUR P

YOUR P.O.V.

I woke up with a splitting headache and a man running infront of me with a white tanktop with white shorts and to top it all off he was wearing a postman hat on his head. I looked at him in utter disbelief at his clothing." i'm sorry to disturb you but......WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR CHOICE OF FASHION I MEAN ITS JUST AWFUL" you cried in disgust

"i am the infamous postman" he said offended

I looked around to check my surroundings and then it hit me: I WAS IN TERMINA.

"AHHHHH" I panicked but then shreiked in pain as my head started pounding again. the postman replied "maybe you should go to the clock town inn maybe anju will help with your headache" he said worryingly, I nodded and headed toward clock town to see anju.

I was so close to the entrance of clock town when a shit load of enemies jumped me plus, I was unarmed and weak. I started to panic and screamed for help but no one came only a gust of wind. I thought that this would be the last time I'd see another day so, I just sat their and waited but nothing came. I looked up and saw a man that was about 10 feet tall with white hair and white eyes that could lead into a endless void forever. he also has strange armor and looked really buff and strong. I knew who this was but I refused to believe who it actually is: it was my crush the god Fierce Deity Link. I was speechless and afraid he might hurt me cause he was a bloodthirsty god after all.

I didn't say anything just stared in awe "are you alright miss" 'WOW for a HUGE guy he has a pretty soft voice' I thought "excuse me miss but do you need a change of clothes" I checked myself 'oh shit' I thought: my clothes were torn from the monsters and parts of my black and white bra and panties (you can change this if you want to)were showing. I covered myself and nodded "i'm alright thank you and yes i would like a change of clothes" I said shyly but on the inside I wanted to explode him with questions but I noticed he was walking toward clock town. I tried to get up but failed and the cause of this is because of my fucking brain damaging headache. Fierce heard me cry out in pain but turned around anyway and picked me up bridal style,I blushed at his actions, I was never this close to him. I was about to ask him something when he interrupted me.

"I sense you have some questions for me" he said while smirking. I gulped and nodded "umm....w-what's your n-name?" I stuttered,even though I already knew I tried my hardest to sound curious and not afraid he chuckled at your question "not telling" my emotions turned from scared to smartassious (if you understand this word i love you) but he continued "so...what's your name" he asked, I smirked "that's for me to know and you to find out" you said with that same smirk plastered on your face "ahh i see your warming up to me already" you blushed but then he said something that suprised me so much that I was cold as ice. "so how was your day........Y/N after I heard him say my name blacked out again much to my annoyance.

TIMESKIP THANKS OCARINA

When i woke up i was in a room with the sun shining on my S/C face and trying to remember what the hell happened but all i remember was fierce saying my name as soon as i thought of him saying my name and it made me blush. I checked my surroundings again and noticed a bathroom in the room but nothing else except a closet with all types of clothing and armor. the sound of the bathroom door opening caught my attention and as soon as the person in the bathroom came out i almost died. it was fierce he was only in a towel and his v-line was showing "oh great your awake.....you like what ya see" 'he looks like he just had shower sex' your mind began thinking dirty thoughts and you blushed thinking about him doing it with you. "NO.........SHUT UP" i snapped he laughed at your anger then it hit you: you were in his bedroom in the clock town inn. oh how you wanted to slap that smirk off his face i tried to leave but he stopped me by grabbing my waist.

"you need rest please lay down" he begged,this caused you to smirk"oh but why should i stay with giant like you" you asked still facing the door smirking "look i know i was acting like a major jackass before but i need you to rest more......please" he begged you accepted and went to sleep with him laying down next to you and him hand in hand. You both went to sleep happy and relaxed.

OMG I AM SOO SORRY ABOUT UPDATING BUT PLEASE LIKE,VOTE,SHARE,AND WHATEVER

BYE GUYS<3 YOU GUYS

P.S IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK OKAY