Chapter 15: Fresh new hybrid

Now as a hybrid I have to figure out how to control these new powers I have I honestly I have no idea how to be a werewolf. Sadly all the werewolves here hate me that pretty much mean I'm on my own to figure this out. It wouldn't be the first though when I became a vampire I had to struggle this new life by myself. I had to train myself I mean good things came out of it I am the only one who survived thats good I guess I just wish I wasn't as alone like I always am. As a human I was alone, as a vampire I was alone, and now that I'm a hybrid I'm alone. My life doesn't change much. When I first started as a vampire I thought it was cool that I get to live forever and never die. Now I'm just getting tired of it I once thought maybe dieing would not as bad as I thought. I remember I even went to the Stilinski's back in the day to just kill me. Then my vampire side just would not let it happen I flashed out of that house like there was no tomorrow. Now that I'm a hybrid I am harder to kill then ever most supernatural things would be grateful to have this power. I don't really regret doing this but once all this is over I'm back to living forever and this time nothing can kill not even the Stilinski's. After Deucalion is dead I will leave this town in peace. Am I still heartbroken? Yes more then ever. Once I became a hybrid my humanity triggred back. Werewolves don't have that switch like Vampires do but sense I'm both I manged to turn it back it off. For some reason my broken heart... I still feel it broken. I felt as nothing really matters anymore I don't feel complete. That's why I turn my humanity off because the best way to not feel heartbroken is to act like you don't have a heart.

As I sat there outside on the roof looking at the stars thinking about everything that has happened to me I saw a shadow behind the tree in front of my condo. For some reaosn my werewolf feelings were acting as if it was close to a vampire but that can't be possible. Maybe my powers are acting this way because I don't know how to control them and I don't know their perks. I still decided to jump off the roof and see what the shadow behind the tree is. As I went up to it I knew when I saw the person that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"Brother..." I said looking at him blinking a bunch to see if what I'm seeing in front of my eyes was real.

"Sister, is that really you?" He said doing the exact same thing that I was.

"I'm asking the same thing" I asked if it really is my brother Damon Belinda.

"Andrea! I've been searching for you every where but I couldn't find you until I heard that there was a certain Andrea Belinda living in Beacon Hills" Damon said running up to me and giving me a huge hug that I have missed. I can not believe my brother was here alive I thought I was the only vampire alive I thought he was dead.

"Damon I can't believe it's really you! I thought you died I thought I was the only vampire alive on this earth" I said crying onto his shoulder.

We went inside my place and sat on the couch.

"but how are you alive? when did you become a vampire?!" I said in excitement.

"I became a vampire right after you life home Father and Mother was not happy about it because they disliked vampires. I wanted to be with you my only true family but when you ran away I couldn't find you. I also had to go in hiding because of all the several killings of vampires. But I need to ask you a question why did you end up here in a place full of werewolves? And why do you reek of dog?" he said giving me that scrunch up nose look that person has because they started to smell something terrible.

"Well thats great I just can't believe you're here! oh and I came because Deucalion was here and so is Darach so I have been dealing with them and planning to finish them once and for all. Then I found out that I was adopted and was from a bloodline of werewolves but why don't I just show you" As I said that I turned to look at him and made my eyes glow purple.

After I showed him his eyes got big and stepped a little back.

"You're a hybrid...but how that has never happened?!"

"Oh I know I had to kill a alpha on the full moon"

Then I looked down and thought of everything I was thinking on the roof.

"Whats wrong Andy?" Oh how I missed my nickname. He would always call me that.

"I fell in love with the Stilinski youngest Stiles and he pretty much broke my heart in short terms"

"I'll go kick his ass if you want I don't mind!" He was very protective he was the oldest one so of course thats how big brothers act.

I chuckled "No Damon its okay I manage to handle it"

"Yeah, turning off your humanity and drinking peopls blood from the vaine"

"Wait how do you know" I said looking at him confused.

"I've been keeping an eye on you I just was not 100% if it was you or not" He said smiling.

Then I just went in for a hug and stayed there for a while just could not believe my big brother was here..

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but I needed to upload sense it was time for a upload but thank you loves for all the support can not thank you enough!

Yours Truly, Yasmine!