Chapter 13: I'm Fine.

Stiles P.O.V

Lydia and I decided to go to Ms. Morrell's class to see what exactly Lydia is and why Jennifer wanted to kill her. Once we got there, there was already a person there to see her.

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell?" I asked her.

"No, I'm here for gym class" she said with a smartass tone.

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny" Lydia told her she honestly always had something to say back.

It was strange that she was late even Lydia said she was always on time. We went behind her desk and went to find Lydia's file once we found it we opened it on the desk and noticed the tree picture Lydia drew.

"Do you see this?" I told her

"What it's just a tree"

I opened her Sketch book and showed her that it was not some tree she has drawn that tree about a thousand times.

"You know what you guys have my session it seems like you guys have bigger issues" the girl said and walked out.

After she left I looked at the picture again and turned the tree around and that is where it hit me.

"I know where my dad is and everybody else we need go tell Derek now" I told her.

As we were heading outside the office to the halls my vision started to get blurry and my heart was racing and I could not breath. I think I was having a panic attack again.

"Stiles are you okay?" She asked me.

"What is it? Stiles whats wrong!" She started to worry.

" I think I'm having a panic attack" I told her.

She took me to the locker rooms I sat down on the ground and so did she.

"Stiles breath and calm down" Lydia told me

"I can't" I said breathing hard.

I opened my eyes and I saw me Stiles Stilinski kissing Lydia I have waited for this sense 3rd grade and finally it has happened. It was amazing feeling and it even stopped my panic attack.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Hm, Stiles" and she pointed to the door and it was the one person I did not wish that was there to see me kiss Lydia.

"Andrea I can explain!" I said getting up.

"No don't I'm fine everything is fine" in a hurt tone and she left in a blink of an eye.

Andrea P.O.v

Who was I kidding I was not fine I was heartbroken I never felt my heart break then again if my heart really did break I would be dead...again. Besides the point I didn't care about anything.

I was walking on the streets and saw a human a girl I went up to her and compelled her "this will not hurt and don't scream"

After I said that I bit her neck sucking her dry I had killed her honestly I did not care at all I took her to the woods and left her there and I headed to the bar.

I was sitting at the bar and a man walked up to me and offered me a drink I just bit his neck and sucked his blood then I got interrupted.

"Andrea!" I heard I looked over the guys neck and saw Derek.

"Get away Derek and go home" I told him.

He grabbed my wrist and I pulled away and went home.

Derek P.O.V

This was not Andrea something is going on I went to Stiles sense he knows all about her.

"Stiles, Andrea is killing people I saw it with my own eyes something is up"

"Ah I know what"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not very long but I hoped you guys enjoyed loves!

Love, Yasmine.