"So we're that couple"||STILES STILINSKI

Stiles💘: Hey babbyyyy
You: Hey boo, you okay?
Stiles💘: Yeah can I pick you up this morning, I don't have to take Scott and I want to see you!
You: Yes I'd love that! Is everything okay though?😁
Stiles💘: Yeah everything's fine I just wanna see your face, I missed it this weekend! I'll pick you up in twenty minutes :)
You: Okay I'll be ready!
Stiles💘: Y/N?
You: Yes Stiles?
Stiles💘: I love you more than the world.
You: Aw baby I love you too! I can't wait to see you! 20 minutes!!
And with that you put your phone on your chest and smiled, you decided been as you only had twenty minutes you should probably get out of bed. So you looked through your wardrobe and decided on some high waisted skinny black ripped knee jeans and a Star Wars tshirt with a red and black flannel over the top of it. You put on your adidas pumps and put on your make up. You never wore a lot of make up because Stiles convinced you that you were beautiful and didn't need to wear any at all, but you still wore some as you saw it as a sort of protection barrier. Before you knew it there was a knock at your door, you grabbed your bag and opened the door to see Stiles.
"Hey y/n oh dear" he was looking at your outfit up and down
"What's u- oh my god." Stiles was wearing black jeans a Star Wars top and a black and blue checked top over his tshirt, much like your outfit. You looked up to his face to see a grin forming and he leaned it and kissed you sweetly.
"We're gonna be that couple today" he said happily.
"I like that couple" you smiled back at him, he took your hand and you got into the jeep and went to school. You got some stares and Scott thought it was adorable. So far it was just a normal day in Beacon Hills. No supernatural monsters to be seen, not a single thing out of this world, except your matching Star Wars tees of course!