All I want|| FRED

"We weren't much, me and Fred, but to me we were everything. And now I just feel like nothing, when I ran up to him, I fell down next to him,but it wasn't him. He wasn't laughing he was just lying there, his body containing no emotion yet there he was looking at me smiling. He told me he loved me and he told me I should go on and be happy. In that moment I forgot everything. I forgot every spell and everything, right at that moment it was just me and Fred. When he told me he loved me I told him back of course, he said goodbye and I told him he wasn't allowed to say that because I would see him again and this was all a dream and that none of this was happening and everything was a lie and we were living a happy life and we were going to get married and have kids. And he just looked at me and smiled, go on, he said, do it, be happy and get married. I'll love you forever, Y/N thank you. For being not only my first love, but my last love too. I love you Y/N.

Later on I got back to my room that night and Fred had left a note folded up on my bed it said,

Incase the war separates us...

It's okay if  I am not the favourite chapter of life you write. But I hope in time you flip back to the pages of us and sit back and smile. Because you are my everything my first and last love Y/N Y/L/N, I love you.

                          Forever and always,

Freddie <3

I think the hardest thing about loosing Fred was knowing that no matter how hard I tried, I would never be able to see his cheeky grin he gave you after he'd done something ridiculous like turned your hair pink. It's knowing that no matter how hard I try, I can't go back and change what happened. But Fred, my love, thank you, you made my life the best life i could've asked for. Thank you, and I know that in time, the hardest part won't be losing you, but learning to live without you. Fred Weasley I'll love you forever."

I walked back to the seats lined up into the great hall and sat next to George and the rest of the Weasleys. They told me it was a lovely speech and he was lucky to have me. Nothing about that speech was lovely, but I know that as hard as it may be, we will stay together through thick and thin. There won't be a day when I don't think about Fred Weasley. My one true love. Fred Weasley.

Fandom imagines {#WATTYS 2018}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें