Chapter 1

My name is Breelyn Aleeyah-Love Williams, it's a mouthful I know. I'm 16 years old and I attend help Washington Heights High School. My friends call me Bree Bree or leeyah. My middle name is my mother's maiden name, Love. My mom's family is good, a lot of graduates and money now my dad's family is hood but, I love seeing them and we always turn up. My dad made it unlike some of his other siblings. My dad is one of the most respected big time lawyers that came out of the South. My mom is a pharmacist and, is my personal drug dealer. I'm a virgin no guy has ever came close to getting between my legs. I have had a couple boyfriends here and there but nothing serious. I want a good, nice, clean cut guy for my parents to meet but, a thug with bank to treat me right. Is that too much to ask for? My bestfriend well, more like my sister Angelique Maire and I have been hanging since we were in diapers. Our parents are like bestfriends her parents are my god parents and mine are hers. I have an older brother named Chance Anthony he is 18 and a pain in the ass sometimes and overprotective all the time, but I sill love him.

Breelyn P.O.V.

It's the first day of summer and I am already bored Angie is in the Bahamas and Chance is with out with his hoe of a girlfriend Chantelle or looking for ways to make momma mad. I recently found out I have another sister she lives in Atlanta but every time I asked my dad about her when I was younger he would always shoo me away. I have been talking to her on Face Book and plan on meeting up with her. My plan is to go out there in a week. I have also been talking to my ex a little bit, nothing serious but, he always talking about getting back together and some shit.

I decide to go shopping because my dad left his credit card for emergencies. I need to go shopping for some clothes to take with me to Atlanta, now that's a serious emergency. I hopped in the shower and took care of business. After ten minutes of letting the water rinse my hair I get out wrapped a towel around my body and headed to my walk-in closet. I grab a pair of floral skinny jeans, a white crop top with DOPE in diamonds, some Calvin Klein heels with spikes on them, my Michael Khors purse and to tie it all together a fire red belt. I put some make up on and did my hair, I have curly hair but I have some good hair that I get from my momma. I grab the credit card and my keys to my new 2015 Infiniti and I was off to the mall. There are plenty malls in Miami, but my favorite is Miami Hills. As i was walking into the mall I immediately see my ex, Chris Miles. I then also see my cousin Rodney. Rodney ain't no bad looking nigga if he wasn't my cousin we sure as hell could talk.

Chris P.O.V.

I see my ex Breelyn looking fine as hell walk in the mall. She got a body like no other. Hips, thighs, ass, light hazel eyes, and pretty ass caramel skin to match. I wanted her back, I wanted her to be mine again. I'm the star of the football team and basketball team how could she not come back to me. I'm also 6'3 and dark skin, with hazel eyes any girl would be lucky to get with me. As I walk up to her I see her give another nigga a hug, tf! "Wassup Bree who is this dude?" I said. "Who The fuck you talkin to nigga? You aint bout to disrespect me and my cousin" said Rodney. "Why are you questioning me, we are not together anymore so who I'm with doesn't concern you. If you must know this is my cousin Rodney he is visiting from Arkansas. You can take a seat with all that bullshit" said Breelyn. I felt so embarrassed I really liked Bree I fucked up this time. "My bad Bree, its just you ai" I attempted to say before I got cut-off "what I ain't what text yo ass back! You damn right I ain't feelin you no more baby boy" Breelyn said. I was so fuckin mad she talked to me like that. I wanted to beat her ass but, I couldn't say anything else because I wanted her back so bad.

Breelyn P.O.V.

" Rodney I'm so sorry about that. That was my ex Chris." I said. I was so embarrassed how could he show his ass like that in public. "Its ok Love. You straight, how my auntie and uncle" said Rodney as we walked to the food court. Food was the last thing on my mind. "They are good, I'm going to Atlanta next week to see my sister I ain't know I had." I said. " you got a sister?? Well damn good luck. I'm thinking of moving out here after I graduate from college." He said. "That would be amazing you could be my damn body guard and shit and help me keep this niggas at bay"I said. We left the food court and headed to the Nike store so I could find a fly pair of kicks and also hook my big cousin up with some too.

Anthony P.O.V.

As I headed to the tattoo shop my phone rang it was Chantelle, my girlfriend. I immediately pressed decline. I had been hearing she getting around with some other niggas and shit. I don't play that. Maybe my lil sis Bree was right she is a hoe. Time to cut that shit out of the picture. "Ayye wassup Shawn I need some more ink" I said. My parents hate me having tattoos all over me. My mom says the I can only have them on my chest and back but, I'm bout to get some shit she gone love. "I want my Mom's name on me in a rose on my shoulder" I said. " Aiight man let me sketch this shit out and we can get to work" said Shawn. After he sketched it out and put the finishing touches on it some girl walked in right before he started. "Hey were Shawn at" said a girl. As I heard her coming to the back I looked her up and down and then realized it was Chantelle. I was mad as fuck and when she knew it was me she looked to guilty. "What the hell you doing here Chantelle" I said. "Don't talk to her like that Anthony ill bust a cap in yo ass. This my girl" Shawn said as he walked over to her and gave her a kiss. "That's my got damn girl since last summer nigga" I said. "Is that true Chantelle you was with him" shawn said. Chantelle ran out the door and we both knew she was fuckin with both of us. Shawn finished the tattoo and that shit was too clean. Now I gotta head home and hope my moms like it. "Oh, Shit" I said pulling up in my drive way.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!! LEAVE ME FEEDBACK! IM NEW TO THIS SO BE NICE PLEASE!