01: UZUMAKI NARUTO- THE ULTIMATE IDIOT ☼

Sakura sighed loudly next to Ushio, making the girl raise her eyes to her, with a lack of a better description, best friend. "Sasuke is so dreamy, isn't he?" she looked at what she believed to be the love of her life with pure admiration in her eyes, and Ushio felt a pang of jealousy.

How she wished she could look at someone with that pure of a feeling. She was a shell, almost, no matter how hard she tried.

She buried that spark.

"Dreamy, and mine," Ushio said mischievously, attempting once more to make her heart do something but beat in her chest.

"Ushio!" Sakura lectured. "You're far too young to think about those stuff!"

Ushio laughed, hoping it still sounded as genuine as it used to. "Sakura, I'm only two years younger than you! You can't say I am too young when you fell in love with him when you were eight."

"Well, I'm mature for my age!"

"Sure you are," Ushio sighed, waving the person closest to her off. "Man, when is Iruka gonna get here?" she whined, annoyed with her teacher being late. As of lately, all of the teacher were always late. Maybe it was because they were so close to the final graduation exam, or maybe because Naruto was always causing troubles.

Speaking of which, just as Ushio thought that, Naruto Uzumaki was thrown into the room, tied up and as loud as ever.

Naruto and Ushio were probably the exact opposites. Ushio skipped a year at the kindergarten, and only has been for a month a the first grade before being transferred to the academy, while Naruto... Well, he was left a year at first grade, plus, has never managed to score good scores in his tests.

A genius (though Ushio did wonder if that was true) and an idiot, Sakura would label them. Despite the fact Ushio had tutored Naruto (due to Iruka's request) and Ushio had actually kind of liked him (as much as Ushio supposed she could actually care for another at this point), even considered him as a person as close to her as Sakura was, she couldn't say that he wasn't an idiot. He was a huge idiot.

"BECAUSE OF YOU THE WHOLE CLASS WILL HAVE TO REVIEW THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!"

An idiot and a troublemaker; that's Naruto for you.

The whole class groaned lazily, standing up and settling in a line. Ushio gave them a brief glance. How lazy could they be? Transformation Jutsu was probably the easiest one, even more so than the clone jutsu.

Iruka started calling them up, going through his list.

Sakura was first, transforming into a perfect Hokage. "Sasuke, did you see me?" she questioned as she changed back into herself. No reply, not even a glance, was thrown her way, and Ushio almost had to stiffle a small laughter. He sure was an Uchiha.

That thought left her frowning.

Sasuke was next, arms swaying slightly as he walked to the front. Sakura and Ushio grinned at each other before going back to stare at him, as did the rest of the Sasuke's Fangirls Squad. Each time he made a move, the fangirl squad fawned. It was practically routine. A routine Ushio fell into, because it was easier to be swallowed in a crowd like that; a simple-minded crowd that needed to hear the right words at the right time.

His raven hair was always such a good look on his pale skin, and his onyx eyes could pierce your soul. Of course, his cold and hard to get attitude was a huge turn on as well. 

But for a group of such young girls, it was merely a matter of cool and good looking, much more innocent.

"Naruto," was called next, and he winked at Ushio. Ushio covered her eyes, knowing what was coming next. Of course, he tested his stupid techniques in their tutor sessions; that's why she stopped them. She was only ten, and didn't need to see some things Naruto showed her. Actually, she didn't need to see any of those things. She would eventually become a pervert if she spent too much time with him, she was certain.