Chapter 6-Bonding

By the way the song has nothing to do with the chapter I just really like it

"I-I've never celebrated my birthday before" You say quietly.

"What! Oh, Y/n, you're going to have so much fun! Will you please celebrate it with me?! Please?" ! Max begs. He looks so irresistible when he's begging, big eyes, a pout, gosh that's adorable. "Okay, Max, I'll celebrate. " You oblige. His eyes light up and he gives you the brightest smile.

"Yay! How old are you turning! Im 14!" Max says happily. "I'm turning 14, what month were you born in?" You ask getting more excited seeing how happy Max was. "I was born in (just put in a month later than yours)" Max says. "Ha! I'm older!" You say sticking out your tounge.

"Whatever, I'm taller and better looking!" Max gloats. "There is no way you're better looking!" You fight back. He might be ok looking, but you're way prettier. "Fine, I agree, you're prettier." Max said. Did Max just say you're pretty?

"Did you just say I'm pretty? " You ask suspiciously. "I have no idea what you're talking about. "Max said putting emphasis on the no. "You ju- oh never mind!" You realize that fighting him is just pointless.

"Okay! How do you want to start celebrating? " Max asks you. You shrug, since the only birthday you experienced was the actual day you were born. "How about we go swimming? " Max suggests. "Alright" You agree.

"Mr . lavender, can we leave for the day?" Max asks. "Sure, but only because it's Y/n's birthday"Mr.Lavender says. "Yay! Let's go! Do you have a bathing suit? " Max asks you excitedly. "No, I've never even been swimming before" You say getting sad because you can't go swimming without a bathing suit.

"No worries! We'll just get you one!" Max says still super happy. "You mean like buy me one? Max I can't let you buy me anything! " You say trying not to be selfish.

"I'm not going to buy you one, I'll just give you my sisters! "Max says. "Oh" You fell embarrassed thinking that Max would like you enough to buy you anything. "Actually, let's get you your own! That way you can always have one!" Max says, he must of noticed how embarrassed you were.

"Max you really don't have to! I just felt stupid for asking" You really don't want to come of as selfish. "Y/n, please let me buy you one! It'll be fun, plus I can pick it out!" Max begs, and you could've sworn you saw him wink.

"Fine, you can buy me a bathing suit. But do you have any idea how selfish that sounds?" You say acting madder than you were. "It's fine Y/n! I know you're not selfish, and you know you're not, so why does it matter if anyone else does?" Max asks, his question is as simple as a child, but it makes sense.

"I guess it doesn't, you know Max that is really wise" You compliment. "I guess being around beautiful girls makes me wise" Max says while staring into your eyes. "Ma-" You try to thank him, but he starts walking out the door.

"Let's go!" Max cheers. You slowly follow him with your mouth open in shock. "I got to call my mom first, so she can pick us up" Max takes out his phone, which you notice is a iphone 6s, to call his mom.

------------

First of all, I know when Max was a kid there was no iphone 6s, but it's supposed to show he has expensive stuff. If it's shorter than usual, that's because I'm still struggling with writers block.