Chapter 1- Why try?

Quick A/n, I will add a song at the beginning of every chapter, and if you want me to add a song you like, let me know.
-------------
It was your birthday, you were turning 14. Birthdays were supposed to be happy. But with no friends, a distant family, and abusive parents who only loved your brother, how can you be happy?

Beep beep beeeeeep

You wake up at 6:00 am to your alarm. You hated your birthday, just another day reminding you that you were alive, plus you had school today. Why does life have to be so hard.

You get dressed in a baggy t-shirt that said Break the Rules. You also put on leggings with skulls on them. You then put on tennis shoes and a large sweatshirt that you wear everyday. It's not fashionable whatsoever but you don't care because it is very comfortable and you love th sweatshirt because your grandmother gave it to you when she was alive. She was the only person who ever cared about you.

You walk out of your room to be greeted with your mom smacking you. "Y/n get to school now you little bi***." Your parents hated you and only loved your brother Micheal or as everyone called him Red. You never talk to Red because your parents don't let you. You push past your mom to leave.

You sit at the bus stop drawing on your arms, you loved doing this and you don't know why (Me XD). "Hey Y/n, want a sandwich?" Your bully, Nick says. "Just leave me alone Nick. I know your going to say Want a knuckle sandwich then punch me like always. "You say, annoyed. "Oh I know you didn't say that." Nick says.

"Obviously I did." You retort, still drawing on your wrist. "What're you writing Y/n?" Nick asks, grabbing your wrist. It says, Read between the lines with an arrow pointing to your middle finger. You then stick up your middle finger. "Oh it is on." Nick said. The next ghing you feel is a terrible pain in your jaw, then in your stomach. "Nice try Y/n, but you'll be happier if you just obey me." He says and walks away.

You get on the bus and continue to write on your wrist and hands until you get t school. Your first class is ElA. Great, your favorite subject but your least favorite teacher. The only good thing about school is that you love to learn. "Good morning class today we have a new student." Your teacher says.