Your Past

That day.... The day you lost them .... Your bestfriend , parents and the life. Nothing left just yourself your canvas from your parents and your picture of them.

(7 YEARS AGO)

The sun was shinning .... And your morning was beautiful. You go downstairs to your parents

"Good morning sweetie" dad said

"You're early today" mother said

"Heheheh!! Its my big day" you said smiling.

You feel joy, excitement and fun .

"Well its your birthday so i bake your favourite cake" You gasped And see the 2 doublelayer chocolate cake. "Thanks mom"you said cheerfully you ate a 2 slices of cake . Then Dad walks to the garage and took his gift for you. When he returned you saw your Daddy holding a gigantic box . You opened it and saw your very own canvas . You were surprised and hugged them they hugged you back . After breakfast you came upstairs to play with your dolls. Then a scream from mother was heard.

" JERALD!!!!! " She screamed.

You went down stairs and saw your father dead and your mother bleeding body. You went back and lock yourself at your room. You put your canvas and Dresses to a 3 different bags and jumped to the window.

You ran to your friends house as fast as you can. When you got their you cried and cried . Tamaki hugs you and comforts you . You stayed their.

3 weeks later........

You were having one of your greatest days but you can't resist crying when you remembered them. Dying infront of you nothing else left.....

"Y/n why are you upset " He asked
"I just... Remembered them" you said starting to tearing up.

Then a familiar faces were scene at the door.

Your Uncle Wayne , you hugged him . He was one of your superheroes. He was there to took you from your bestfriend 'Tamaki' you said goodbye to tamaki as he hugged you .
You left the places ....

Ever since that Day your Uncle tries to cheer you up but only his piano can make you happy ... The music he can do ... You were his bestfriend who like your big brother.

2 years later You and Uncle Wayne left France and start a new life at Japan.

You were home schooled for 4 years but when high school came on you needed to go to the "Ouran High School"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys ... Sorry for a short chapter ... Well its time to Turn those pages. So you vote this story BTW, this story is "The Music of The Past (Ohshc x Reader)"