Author's Note:

I know that I haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to make a general announcement about a few things (especially with Acomaf coming out within the next week). So here goes:

First of all, I will not tolerate negative commentary on my stories. I can take constructive criticism but if you say an aspect of my story is stupid, dumb, etc, your comment will either be deleted or I will block you. I do not stand for things like that, especially as this is my story that I like to write. Believe it or not, but I write it for myself rather than everyone else and if you do not like an aspect of the story, then you don't have to read it.

Second of all, please stop asking me to update. I know that I need to update. I have been struggling through school and with the motivation to write for any of my book fandoms at the moment. I've been working on my own personal writing as well as some Kpop stuff (which actually makes me very happy and relieved my stress). So please stop asking me to update. I will when I am ready.

Third of all, this story will change based loosely on the events/spoilers in Acomaf because of its release date. There will still be content for both Feyrhys and Felyin shippers, but keep in mind that my idea for the story will change once I've read the next book. I hope you can all understand that.

And finally, I do want to thank you all for sticking around for so long. It's been a while since I started this fic and it's been a very long time since I updated it. For those that are patient, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much. I can promise an update in the month of May, so thank you for sticking around!!

-xx Ali

A Feyre x Rhysand Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara