"No." I smile sheepishly. "I sorta sneaked out."

Nathalie gasp.

Rose chuckles, "You're so dead." Viv nod her head agreeing.

I lean back in my chair. "It's worth it."

Paul and Austin was walking back with beverages and hot dogs. Austin look surprised but hug me. I could tell he missed me. "Out of prison?" He ask.

"Not exactly."

I catch up with everyone and take advantage of the environment around me. I notice Paul is quiet but I don't question him. I guess he was trying to get use to the fact that he could never win Rose over. But, when he does finally speak he ask, "So, what's up with Miranda and Joy?"

I arch my eyebrow. What the fuck type of question is that. Paul shrugs, "I mean...that's what we were talking about. I was curious."

"Nothing." I defend. Nathalie chews on her bottom lip. I really didn't like the fact that they were speaking about Miranda when I wasn't around. Actually. I really didn't like that shit. "She and Joy are friends." Rose swallows and I push. "Unless there is something I don't know." I force this statement towards Rose.

"Sam." Nathalie tries.

"No." I scowl. "Why bring something up and not want to talk about it."

Paul frown, "Look I'm tired of secrets and I know how it feels to be lied to." Paul throws all the shade towards Nathalie and Rose. Rose roll her eyes and Nathalie looks away. "Dude, Rose was talking about how Joy was cooking some new type of spaghetti and that she got the recipe from Miranda. Apparently, Miranda was at Joy home or something. I don't know."

I clench my jaw but hide my reaction before anyone could see it but Nathalie catches me. I shrug and look at Paul. I don't know what he was getting at but I refuse to let whatever this is get to me. "Like, I said." I push. "They're friends."

Paul shrugs and take a bite out of his hot dog. Viv changes the subject and shows one of her dance videos. It distracts everyone but me. Things begin to turn in my head. Questions. I chew on my bottom lip. Miranda and I have been through too much for her to just to leave me. I mean it would be easier to be with Joy. She was her first and they were around the same age. She wouldn't be having all the problems of balancing me and Nathalie. I sigh. I shouldn't have left the house.

Everyone soon leave. Rose pack up her things while Nathalie go and use the restroom. "I can't tell you what Joy and Miranda has been doing for weeks while they've been hanging out but I can tell you that Miranda loves you and Joy would never do anything so low."

I scowl. "I didn't ask for your opinion and Joy doesn't know anything about me and Miranda. So, if she was to make a move on Miranda she think she has every right because Miranda and I were a secret and people barely know who I am. It's not like they got a face picture of me." I bawl my fist. I was so fucking frustrated right now . Rose arch her eyebrow. "What?" I push. I've known Rose enough to know when she's holding something back. She sigh.

"Unless you told her." I hiss and stand. "Did you leak those fucking photos, Rose?"

"Dude, no!" Rose defends herself. But, I didn't believe her. She was a fucking liar anyway and she could probably get through Nathalie but there was no way she could get past me. I walk upon her and get in her face. "If I find out you leak those photos I will destroy you." I threat. Rose looks at me defiantly. She clenches her jaw.

"Get out of my face." She hiss. "I told you I didn't leak the photos."

"Why should I believe you?" I ask. "You're a liar and Nathalie wasn't talking to you for weeks! Explain to me how Joy found out about Miranda and I huh?" I push her and she staggers a few feet back.