Chie sat for a long time, first staring at me and then down at the USB in her small hand. I feel kind of guilty to put a lot of pressure on a small girl like her, but she's the only one I know that I can count on.

"Okay." She said.

I let out a sigh of relief, but she continued. "For all the money in your pocket except for train purposes." She said.

"You little scammer." I said through my teeth. She gives me a peace sign with a straight face in reply to my tone.

She put the USB in her pocket, and put her hand out for the money. I sigh in defeat and hand her everything I got except a few hundred yen for transportation.

She began walking to the door, but I grabbed her shoulder. "How about you use the back door and leave a half an hour after I've left. That way it looks like we weren't acquainted." I said.

She tilted her head, but nodded after a short time. She gives me a small wave before I open the door and head out into the streets. I hope I made the right decision, now I have to keep digging. I need a name of the organization, or else my alibi won't count for anything.

My phone vibrates from a call, and I quickly and hesitantly pick it up. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Urie, it's me Mutsuki." Mutsuki's voice came out on the other end.

"What did you want?" I asked as I walked towards the station.

There was a brief pause, then she spoke again. "Some real shady guys came in, saying they were higher ups. They had badges so I had to let them in." She said quickly defending herself.

I froze on the spot, the people around me gave me a short glare as if to wonder why I would stop in the middle of a crowded side walk, blocking everyone's path.

"What?" I muttered incoherently.

"They started to search your computer and stuff, and then they just left without a word. It was pretty weird." She said, sounding worried and creeped out.

My mouth hung open, I couldn't... I could barely breath. "Mutsuki... remember what I told you. You never heard anything, right?" I asked.

"About what-?! Oh, yeah. Of course." She said, getting what I was saying and lowering her voice as if someone were in the room with her. Was there someone in the room with her? Should I ask? No, it's probably just Shirazu, I'm being too paranoid, she said that they had left.

I of course was talking about getting connected with Chie Hori again, only Mutsuki knew about it, and I wanted no one else knowing, not even Shirazu. I already put Mutsuki in a bit of danger by doing that. I can't get him mixed in this too.

"Alright... Mutsuki?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Stay safe."

I hung up the phone and looked up from the phone. I suddenly felt much more vulnerable than ever before. My legs were shaking a bit, the fear was pulling itself in.

My eyes shot back and forth from different buildings and rooftops. My eyes were playing tricks on my as I think I saw some shadows. But it was me being paranoid, of course.

It had to be.

I hurriedly and suddenly went into a speed walk, heading for the train. I pushed on just in time after paying, and waited patiently inside.

I need to think while I'm not moving. They searched the computer at my home, meaning they've probably seen all the stuff I've looked at.

This is bad. That means they now have confirmation that it was me, not I'm pretty sure they already knew that. They just wanted to install fear in me, to tell me they're watching.