chapter 14

"No" Cage states I don't half to see him to know he's smiling. "What did you do to her, just now!?" I yell not bothering to keep the fear from my voice. "Look her and Ontri got into a bit of a scuffle and, well we had to pull Ontari's dagger from you girlfriends foot."

"Your sick Cage!" I can't stop the anger fro my voice or the tears from running down my face. "At least I don't kill children." Cage say. "Yes you do kill children you killed some of the 100 they were kids!" The walki has gone quiet on the other end.

"Cage!" I yell. "Clarke!" Its lexa voice. "Lexa are you okay!" I yell with a thousand questions in my mind. "You can't make the trade, you-" there is a muffled sound of punching. "Sorry lexa had to think about what she said for a moment."

"Well talk later." I want to throw the talki brake it to a thousand shards. But I hook it to my pants. I look up to see the floor. My hands throb, I must have fallen bacuse Kane is saying something and holding his hand out to help me up.

Lexa POV

Ontari circles me looking down. "It funny to think it wasn't always like this, comander." The way she says comander makes me want to be a thousand words away. "You were always a phycopath Ontari." She glares at me. She leans down and grabs my face to where I half to look at her. "Everyone thinks your dead and I took care of the night bloods out of the way, I am Heda." I laugh now realizing Ontari knows nothing of the flame.

"Its been a long time since I have seen you lexa. And a even longer time since I have seen you laugh." Ontari looks at my face, studying me. I jerk away. "It was a mistake all of it I should of killed you!"

Flash back

Ontari and lexa training as kids. Ontari knows her task but can't seem to focus on it. 'I'm a spy I must act as Nia instructed!' That same night a young lexa sneaks Ontari out of training. "Why are we here were going to get in trouble!" Ontari wined. "Look ." Lexa pointed to the sunset. Ontari looked at the sunset caught up in its beauty. Lexa bit her lip and kissed Ontari.

"Hold on." Ontari said after a few seconds, "meet me in my quarters." Lexa did as she was instructed. In Ontari's room on her bed lay a journal. Lexa quickly opened it excited to see the drawings but what she saw was drawings of every room space in the Castel. The markings doodled on the back are ice nation.

Lexa went to Ontari and takes her trying to dig a knife into her heart. But landed in her shoulder.

End of flashback

Cage strides into the room. Ontari stands, what are you going to do. I think. He turns on the talki. "So Clarke every hour you don't turn yourself in you get a call." There's no answer. Suddenly there's gunfire. Lots of it. Arrows flying. Grounders and skikru. Cage stands me up and roughly leads me by the arm. "Clarke!" I yell once the gunfire becomes closer. The gunfire continues.

I figure comes running across the battlefield. Hard to belive a few seconds ago this was a village. The figure pulls a gun out and shoots Cage. The bullet grazed my arm. Cage falls and the figure is who I hoped it to be. Tears fall from my eyes. She runs to me. Checking me for cuts. "I can't walk." I say dizziness overcoming me. Clarke has fallen to the ground. A sleep dart in her leg.

Everything goes black.