Chapter 9

LINCON POV

I can't believe what O did. What's gotten into her. I'm on my way to see Heda. Tondc has expanded for her, she's too loud when she sleeps.

'The warrior's cry' I heard a mother tell her child. She's only been back a few days, two or three. She yells in her sleep, mostly about Clarke and Nia.

I enter the tent to see Clarke holding Lexas hand. Lexa is on the bed she's pail, sickly but better then when we found her.

Clarke sees me and stands from the bed. I can see she has bags under her eyes. I would be shocked if she didn't look like she needed some sleep. Clarke starts to walk twords me when Lexa grabs for her hand.

"Its Lincoln, I half to go do something with Harper and Monty." She says rubbing her eyes.

I nod to her as she leave's. She can barely walk straight. "L-Lincoln?" Lexa calls. "I'm hear Heda." I walk twords her and sit in the chair Clarke was sitting in.

She smiles at me. "If I don't make it, look after Clarke." My heart sinks. "Heda your not going to die." I say. "I was, I think I died, Lincoln."

She looks so sad, her eyes become glassy. "She lead me into the woods and Bellamy, he just came out of no where and I bit of Nia's ear, and-" she's looking off as if its happening right before her eyes. Then she bites her lip.

"Its okay." I say. She dosent say anything else. She just falls asleep. She starts talking.

"I I I can't" she's mumbling.

"I'm sorry....Mt weather, drill."

"Clark....Clarke."

Then she start screaming, more like a grunt kind of screaming.
"Keep her safe! You said you would keep her safe!" Clarke runs in.

She sits on the bed and holds Lexa "wake up, wake up." She's whispering.
I slip out, I go to the gates of Tondc. There's a rumbling its geting louder and louder. Its a car, two, three, four, five. Five cars come to the gates.

A man with a baled head and dark skin comes out of the first car. "We come for our own, my name is Pike we don't want any trouble." 'Don't want any trouble' likely story.

I walk through the new gates of Tondc to see this man. "Who do you come for Pike kom skikru. " Clarke and her kidnapper."